Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Starter Farm Home

by whitesiren Posted 4th Jan 2008 at 4:49 AM - Updated 6th Jan 2008 at 4:06 AM by whitesiren : Just fixed a few minor details in my post

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 3:26 AM
This is a very nice little house. I think that the raised area with the tree and bench is an especially nice touch.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 8:37 PM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 6:27 PM Last edited by whitesiren : 10th Jan 2008 at 5:36 PM.
Thank you greatly! I'm glad you guys like it; it means a lot that you commented.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 11:49 AM
I like the little things you added to the home to make it more homey...sp of course because I spell like an idiot...anyway I noticed the picture behind the sofa and the little flower vase on the table..nice touches that make it sweet. I like the outside seating under the tree...nice touches and all for under 20000
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 1:12 AM
Thank you kindly.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 4:02 AM
Awesome!

Thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 9:19 PM
I only have the base game, so I got some nice pretend crops from Parsimonious for the garden. Nice little house.