Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 Small Street

by twoflower Posted 8th Jan 2008 at 8:03 PM - Updated 14th Oct 2008 at 11:38 PM by twoflower : added more information

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 10:57 PM
twoflower I love you!!! thanks a lot againIt look even better than the original one, I especially like the new kitchen^^
You really are the best
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 11:15 PM
ah looks nice small, but lovely!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 11:42 PM
So cute! Thanks!

She dances in a ring of fire, and throws off the challenge with a shrug.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#5 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 1:20 AM
Cute house; I like the floorplan =). The driveway is not a problem actually: instead of a regular driveway, NL users can just place a driveway *extension* on it (with moveobjects on) -- it'll stick out on the sidewalk but if you use an invisible recolour, you won't see a difference. I often use those two extra tiles (sidewalk, and the green strip between sidewalk and street) for parking, it works well, sims can just walk around the cars.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 2:11 AM
so pretty :]
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Cute house; I like the floorplan =). The driveway is not a problem actually: instead of a regular driveway, NL users can just place a driveway *extension* on it (with moveobjects on) -- it'll stick out on the sidewalk but if you use an invisible recolour, you won't see a difference. I often use those two extra tiles (sidewalk, and the green strip between sidewalk and street) for parking, it works well, sims can just walk around the cars.

Great idea, plasticbox. It adds realism to get that car in the space, even if it is hanging out onto the sidewalk a little. We would all do the same in real life.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 12:07 AM
It looks okay, I guess. I'm not sure I like the pillars in the front and all the flowers, but with a little tweaking, it should be fine! Good job! Keep building!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 5:21 PM
I'm falling in love with your building style :D
I'm growing tired of all the modern-y uploads, 90% of normal people don't live like that.

Check out my uploads here at MTS2.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 2:39 PM
This is a cute little house! Thanks! Very cozy and cute, and I love how you didn't use heaps of CC! Thank you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 12:41 PM
Nice house, I love it, thanks