Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ayumi Hamasaki

by Earthdragon Posted 12th Jan 2008 at 9:30 AM - Updated 23rd Feb 2009 at 3:43 PM by Earthdragon

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 7:11 AM
wow awesome work i am german but i like her music...and i must say your sim really look like her. i always thought her face looks like a cute doll. thanks so much for your great work earthdragon. awesome work i wish i could be able to make sims. awesome you are a great artist
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 7:24 AM
She's beautiful ^^ I have an Ayu sim I may upload, but i don't know how long that might be XP
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 11:18 AM
it looks pretty like her!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 1:29 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 16th Jan 2008 at 8:45 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Nice. And I think she will also have good genetics for my game. I am saying all this while listening to a song of hers. !)

Looking on the Bright Side of Life!
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 3:05 PM
Thank you!
I love you!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 5:30 PM
She is very cute, and so is your sim!
Alchemist
#8 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 7:33 PM
I like her, she´s gorgeous! Thanks,
Instructor
#9 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 8:12 PM Last edited by jon119 : 16th Jan 2008 at 6:13 PM.
EDIT: So in english (more or less...) I really think that she came out great and I'm looking forward to your next creations!

Thanks a lot for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 12:32 AM
Great sim, but my only comment is that that's the skin you used is a bit too dark and her complexion seems a bit more peachy, otherwise I think she's perfect
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 6:42 AM
love it. thanks
Field Researcher
#12 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 11:11 AM
Actually, there IS another Ayumi sim available online, but sadly, she's a pay sim, which is lame. So I'm very glad that you made not only a free Ayu sim, but a stunningly adorable and gorgeous one. I agree about her skintone, but other than that, she's perfect. Thank you so much.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 1:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NanetteTredoux
She is very cute, and so is your sim!

..... Both very Kawaii.
Dave

"It is much better to be gossiped about than to be ignored." (Oscar Wilde)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 5:25 PM
Thanks .
Nice to see, that you like her that much.
I'm about making an Utada Hikaru Sim but there are some around here and on other sites, I think, but I'll try .

About the skintone.
I've got different pictures of Ayu to work with, on most of them she got a darker skintone like the one I used for her but I think it's the different light used for promotion pictures and so on.
The lighter skintone (light asian skintone version 1 also from chakaru here on MTS2) I've got to make her was a little bit too light, her skintone is between those two.
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 10:57 PM
Unlike the standard of the dates ive had in the past...

the sims 2 is something i HAVE to have standards in

and THIS ayumi meets that standard!

thanks so much!!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 6:42 AM
She's very beautiful! You did a beautiful imatation of her too! Great job!!

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 2:21 PM
She looks cute. But no offense, she reminds me more of Rainie Yang, than Ayumi. In the screen shot that you join the real face with the Sims face they look similar, but still.. She reminds me a lot of Rainie Yang.
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 10:01 PM
She looks amazing! ^-^ However, the game is telling me that I require an expansion pack. (I only have Nightlife.) Any idea why?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 4:05 PM
Well, it's maybe because I've got all expansions packs until Free Time then.
Just try it with the CleanInstaller, it's being linked at the "Home" Site fo MTS2 at the right corner and it allows to install content which is made with "higher" expansion packs then the ones someone have installed.

Also, thanks again for your comments <3, I really appreciate feedback, you see xD.
And for Rainie Yang...I don't even know her xD, but I'll look for comparison pictures ^^.
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 2:10 AM
Absolutely beautiful!
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 9:19 PM
Japanese people are really cute. It makes me want to be Japanese, instead I'm Scottish T.T

Oh yeah, thankyou! She's really cute!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 3:01 AM
Thank you. I had made a Yumi chan on Insiminator, but it's not as good as your. I'm starting on Crystal Kay and Koda Kumi now.
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st May 2009 at 3:03 AM
so cute :]
and WHOA! she got giant anime eyes :D
Scholar
#24 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 5:39 PM
Wonderful and nice! Thank you