Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wise Acre Farm - Base Game

by twoflower Posted 13th Jan 2008 at 12:57 AM - Updated 14th Oct 2008 at 11:03 PM by twoflower : typo

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 2:39 PM
Nice! Thank you!

- Shinizzle -
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 3:59 PM
Adorable -- especially the fish-shaped pond! Nice touch.

You know your god is man-made when he hates all the same people you do.
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 5:22 PM
you are so talented...........thank you for sharing with us.
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 7:21 PM
Beautiful home! I can practically smell the cow from here. Keep up the good work!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 11:02 AM
Good job! Looks like a real farm!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 6:39 AM
I so absolutely fell in love with this one. Thanks! Will make my hillbillies sims very happy!

"Life is a tightrope walker who eventually has to fall.
Life is a racer rife with anger and time is a wall."

-Martin Clement, in "The Swirls of Time"
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 3:39 AM
Wow, it is very nice and amazing! Wish I could live in this farmhouse, but my Sims will be happy to live in instead.
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 7:43 PM
oh thank you soooo much! Just what i'm looking for..and i am soo happy that the farm house is a .zip file because i can only download that!!
Many thanks!

Really nice house :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 9:34 AM
This is one of the really seldom moments which I do not want to click only the "Thanks"-Button, this time I want urgently to comment this Item - although my english is only "school-english" .. but nevertheless - this farmhouse which is playable only with basegame is a really welcome-fantastic lot - thank you very much for this. There are so much Downloads for Gamers which have all EP's but so less Downloads for those with only the basegame or one or two EP's and therefore thank you again for giving us "basegamers" something really nice to play with.

Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 1:46 PM
yay!! this is so great!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 6:12 PM
Won't let me download...
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 6:30 PM
How to get rid of roofs?
I love the house, but how can you get rid of the roofs? I wanted a one-story house, so I deleted the second floor, but now the roof is floating in midair and I can't delete it! How did you make that, and can you please tell me how to delete it? I can't enjoy it with a roof floating in midair!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 12:59 PM
Thanbks for makeing a base game one and posting it with the other Wiseacre Farm. I had almost enough expansions to download the other one,but I didn't have two.So,that stinks.Oh well.Thanks for the base game one.I really wanted this farm!

"Open your mind before your mouth."
-Chris Motionless from Motionless in White
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 1:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twotones121214
I love the house, but how can you get rid of the roofs? I wanted a one-story house, so I deleted the second floor, but now the roof is floating in midair and I can't delete it! How did you make that, and can you please tell me how to delete it? I can't enjoy it with a roof floating in midair!
Alright,it's really simple actually.I had the same problem.It took me awhile to figure out too.But I was fooling around with the sledge hammer in the game,and i accedently clicked my roof with the sledge hammer,and my roof dissapeared. So,if you have pets or any other expansion pack,you can use the sledge hammer to delete the roof.Was this helpful? :D

"Open your mind before your mouth."
-Chris Motionless from Motionless in White
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 6:41 AM
Laughing gleefully as I click 'Download.' For my 12 year old of course. Thanks!
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 9:23 PM
Hey do you mind if I use this in my sims video? It's like farm life! Don't worry I'll give all the crdit to you!
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 11:41 AM
This is so really cool you are really talented and i dont know why im asking this but just making sure does the cow come with it and is it the only animal you get with it and if it is thats ok and aswell it will do for keeping horses i would say
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 2:00 AM
Yep, the cow is on the list of included content. There are chickens included as well. Other animals are available here on MTS2 if you do a search.

Quote: Originally posted by LovelyTopCat
This is so really cool you are really talented and i dont know why im asking this but just making sure does the cow come with it and is it the only animal you get with it and if it is thats ok and aswell it will do for keeping horses i would say

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd May 2009 at 12:22 AM
wow this looks incredible, I can't wait to try it out!
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 2:22 PM
wow!
you're so good at making places
I have a request

can you please make a museum or an airport that is base game compatible
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 2:23 PM
wow!
you're so good at making places
I have a request

can you please make a museum or an airport that is base game compatible
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 5:14 AM
This is lovely, thank you! I love how rustic it all feels, just like a real farm.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 12:08 AM
Love your work