Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated Zack Fair Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children

by flash3389 Posted 16th Jan 2008 at 11:08 PM - Updated 3rd Aug 2008 at 4:27 AM by flash3389 : Updated Zack

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 6:51 AM Last edited by aillae : 17th Jan 2008 at 7:29 AM. Reason: Weee! At last!
Yay!! :dances:
THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH. You have absolutely no idea how long I waited for this. Thank you, thank you a billion. I owe you one. Thank you so much. It's about time someone made Zack. And he looks gorgeous too. Now all the long freaking wait is now over. People really need to think about making more of Zack now, and enough about the more popular characters. Cause if you think about it, it's sad. I hope Crisis Core gives him a chance to be in the spotlight like Cloud and co. and Shinra's gang. I feel so bad for him.

I have the Japanese version of CC and I liked it alot, sadly I cannot beat it due to my Zack being underleveled. Anyway, I'm waiting for the US version.

Thank you so much once more. You have absolutely no idea how badly I waited... I could cry. Thank you! :hugs you ever so tightly:

Yes. It's about time someone made him. You've done a gorgeous, and an excellent job on this fantastic recreation of a wonderful character. You are certainly the best. I love it! Thank you.

P.S. he's my favorite character too, actually, I fell in love with him the instant I found that photo of him posing with Tifa and Sephiroth in FF7, yep, which just happens to be before I found out that I could find the hidden flashback sequence of his death.

I felt more sad now after playing CC, seeing him so lively, cheery, happy and alive... it's pretty refreshing from the usual moody, cold, and emotionless Cloud. I love Zack Fair. <3

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 8:11 AM Last edited by flash3389 : 17th Jan 2008 at 8:27 AM.
I was in the same boat a year or so ago. Oddly I ended up making him. I found a SOLIDER 1st class uniform that i'm trying to get off the silverwings site. Yes oddly today I just found out silverwings has a Zack as well but I couldn't get a good look at him. He isn't for free >< now i can't compare them.

Oye you should have seen my zack when I had him in the beta form.

I liked Zack because we're similar. Techinqually he is the 3rd best swordsmen in FF7. Which I was in most of my fencing tournaments. He is well rounded in terms of personality and talent.

I just checked silver wing's Zack.

http://silverwindclub.web.fc2.com/contens.htm

His hair is sorta ... big...
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 8:29 AM
Actually, the person who created him made a movie involving the FF7 sims there on YouTube, which is probably the closest thing you can get to seeing Zack's face. and for your convenience, I took a screenshot of him. So here you go:

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/1215/zackreffi6.jpg

It was difficult trying to get a clear shot of his face though. After he turns around to face Cloud, he would stand still for a split second, then begins speaking to him. This is the closest thing I have right now.

I want that SOLDIER uniform too, and I totally think it's unfair to have to buy the only Zack sim on the internet (way before anyone even bothered to make him). It was stupid and ridiculous. S/he probably made that a pay site since those sims are so high in demand. I really don't see a real reason why that site should be pay anyway. It is unnecessary.

I hope someone makes the SOLDIER Uniform too. As for his hair, I think it's not that bad. haha. It actually looks nice, since in the past this was the closest thing we can get until yours showed up. So thanks for that.

Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 1:05 PM Last edited by CarleyJay : 17th Jan 2008 at 1:11 PM.
"Actually, the person who created him made a movie involving the FF7 sims there on YouTube"
The Final Fantasy project was made by me, CJN, but I didn't make the zack sim or the website your reffering to, it was sephiroth1 who is also a member on this site.
As for your Zack sim, It's a really good effort, I could tell who it was right away! =]
Scholar
#6 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 7:15 PM
Ah Zack ! Thank you !!! He's quite like-looking !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 11:35 PM
Hehe one time while I was trying to make Zack's clothes I took the shoulder pads from boba fett and made them black. That didn't turn out so well. Then I thought about using the saiyian armor same effect. There was someone one this site that makes great armor meshes I just forgot who it was >< They made a bunch of samurai armor.

Well CJN maybe people will start making youtube videos with my zack While I wait for zack's solider armor I think I'll work on simming Ishida Uryuu from bleach.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 4:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Eliskuya in darkness
*thinks* dose not look like him..my friend sorry. and you can also be my friend too *bow*
'

Well it's the only thing we have right now. I would have uploaded the Zack I made recently, but I didn't think he was good enough. He may seem easy, but it's not, but that's because all the pictures released of him aren't good enough. I wish there was a render of Zack where he's just standing completely still.

I like this Zack, I like to think of him as more of a third-class (younger) Zack for now, due to the hair. I find it odd that as he grows older, he has only that single bang hanging over his face, compared to his third class years.

I hope someone makes that armor too. A free one, of course. If anyone does, then they will receive a very tasty cookie from me. I guess I'll give that to Flash for now :gives you a cookie:

And Flash, about your post, I could care less. For a sim that everyone wanted so badly, and comes with just about all the good things with it, it's just unfair.

Seriously.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 4:36 AM
Its ok about the armor site thing. They probably thought I was going to redistribute it or something. Yeah that picture thing I'm having the same problem with making Ishida Uryuu. Because he is a an anime character his face has almost no contours.
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 4:20 PM
Wow! Finally a Zack sim!
I see you don't have that 1st class Soldier costume...
Here: http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...=&languageCode=
This is the best (free!) soldier costume I could find! :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 1:36 AM
The sim looks okay, thanks for him though! I'm finally glad someone made a Zack sim! It's so sad that no one has ever made him into a sim, hopefully with the release of Crisis Core people will realize how wonderful and amazing of a character he really is, and people will begin creating him into a sim.

I think he's so much better than Cloud. I wish FF7 gave him a chance to shine, though. I guess not everyone got that flashback and photo of him during that Nibelheim incident. It's tragic.

He's also my favorite FF7 character, loving, fun, and just overall an incredible character. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 7:02 AM Last edited by flash3389 : 5th Jul 2008 at 8:09 AM.
My bad people I will fix Zack later in the future. Especially his face lol.

Edited: Now he has been updated!

December 2008: Sorry guys UC Berkeley and all my other sports have made me to busy to sim. So simming is on hold.

Zack - I have extensive knowledge and skills that not many other people have. Okay I decided then! I'm going to be a Jack of all trades.
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 9:10 PM Last edited by xSimsFanaticx : 30th Nov 2008 at 9:13 PM. Reason: Had to add in more information.
Hey uhh...
The new updated Zack picture there has shoulder pads.
How do I get them? Also, the shirt or pants won't show up either. No clothing or anything. In my game, only the face from the updated zack shows up. Is there a mesh I need?
Please help, thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 8:55 PM
It's a long story but i'm not allowed to upload a zack version with those clothes.

December 2008: Sorry guys UC Berkeley and all my other sports have made me to busy to sim. So simming is on hold.

Zack - I have extensive knowledge and skills that not many other people have. Okay I decided then! I'm going to be a Jack of all trades.
Test Subject
#15 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 2:10 PM
i love zack!!!!!!!!!!! thank you soooooo much for this! he is my hero! zack is soooo cool! he is my favorite character too in the whole final fantasy series. crisis core is the best game ever made!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 12:45 PM
Thanks a whole lot for making a Zack Sim! He's like super cool but I think Square Enix likes to make them cool characters die somehow....
Anyways, I found this super great site wherein you can download the "gifts" stuff in Silver Winds and other paysites. :D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/silverwind/
THANKS AGAIN!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 4:09 PM
He's wonderful!!!But I want to ask you a favour!!!Could you make his 1st class scar???I can't make it bacause I started two days ago creating my Sims2 stuff so....!!!It would be great!!Thanx!!!Zack 4 life :-)))))) <3<3<3I love him too!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 10:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BSGirl
He's wonderful!!!But I want to ask you a favour!!!Could you make his 1st class scar???I can't make it bacause I started two days ago creating my Sims2 stuff so....!!!It would be great!!Thanx!!!Zack 4 life :-)))))) <3<3<3I love him too!

the scar would have to be a skin. I don't know how to make skins.

Field Researcher
#19 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 3:52 PM
It's not necessery!!It can be a mask!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 6:09 AM
zack just pwn the living hell out of everybody i love him. ( i am a male)
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 3:22 AM
Honestly... could have been done sooo much better, but not a horrible attempt
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 5:02 AM
This is great. Zack is so cool! Way cooler than Cloud. Zack talks! Not Cloud! And Zack could whoop Cloud any day!

I don't have a signature
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 7:13 AM
Wow! This is pretty good work! I am making a Zack sim myself so hopefully it will turn out to be as good as yours!
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 11:30 PM
omg, thank you soooo much! Zack Fair is my ultimate, favourite charac. off of Final Fantasy VII! He's so cute/hot! I've liked him forever that I had pictures out of books that I put on my wall, I drew him, I dreamed of him...it was awesome...one time, I had a dream Sephiroth, Kadaj, Yazoo, Loz, Tifa, Cloud,...and Za--a-aaaack..........they were all at my church...Seph. and the 3 silver-haired boys (2,3,and 4) were on stage, and Zack, and Cloud were next to me...and Tifa was just under the stage...It was awesome! then when we went outside, I invited them all out, and Seph. was awesome..He was laughing, and enjoying himself, then picked me up (u know how i teh SIMS 2, you can 'Leap Into Arms'? Like that...I didn't jump up like thAT, but he held me like that, then Zack and CLoud hugged me for like---10 minutes, then the 3-silver-haired boys (Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz) started chasing me around..lol....

Again, thanks! ♥♥♥♥♥ZACK FAIR♥♥♥♥♥CLOUD STRIFE♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥KADAJ♥♥♥♥SEPH.♥♥♥♥♥YAZOO♥♥♥♥♥♥