Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Countryside Part I: 4 Cottage Lots

by StephSim Posted 17th Jan 2008 at 6:17 PM - Updated 15th Nov 2009 at 1:53 PM by StephSim : MTS2 House Information Update

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 2:39 PM
hey Steph, you're finally back!
The ShropShire house is wonderful and so awe inspiring, full of details, I just love it!
**sighs in frustration for not having BV yet...**
thank you for sharing :D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 7:04 PM
Yes, I'm slowly coming back to life! I think I had a Harry Potter meltdown!

I go back and forth between the Shropshire and the Rocheford in this set. The Rocheford is so appealing and cozy yet Sim friendly. The Shropshire is so breathtaking to look at in play mode. This collection has small lots and are all kid friendly and easy to play in!

BV is one EP worth having in my opinion. It's probably my favorite as it has a little of everything. I am crazy about the new furniture, the landscaping and neighborhood additions (especially the trees), the grand piano, the sauna, etc.

Did you notice I removed the STUFF packs? So all you should need now is BV right? I'm updating my Potter lots so people won't need the STUFF packs as well. I've done the Tribute House and The Ministry of Magic! I REALLY wish I could build a functional Ministry 10 levels below the ground!

Take care. It's time to watch a movie or something relaxing!

steph

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#4 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 7:20 PM
As long as people install with CleanInstaller, they don't need stuff packs anyways.

Love the Landale and the Rocheford. They are small and cute and I love the bright colors!
Scholar
#5 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 9:39 PM
I was wondering today, when I came across one of your "Potter" lots, what you would come up with next. And here it is! All are wonderful, my faves being the Rocheford and Landale. Can't wait to see Part II.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 4:24 AM Last edited by StephSim : 21st Jan 2008 at 2:15 AM.
Phaenoh...No! Not the Clean Installer! Kidding. The Donegal is the only lot that has "extra" decorative stuff. The others only have build items (doors, windows, walls, and floors with a flower or 2). Okay. Use the Clean Installer if you need to, I'll allow it!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cameranutz2...I'm glad you like the houses. The small lots are a bigger challenge to me trying to make them functional, yet eye catching! I will be submitting Part II by tomorrow and the beginnings of the Stepford Project will follow shortly after. Time to get these projects going again!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Alchemist
#7 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 3:43 PM
As I saw the Donegal, I was at once reminded of my Irish vacation last year!
It looks so realistic!
The Shropshire is very charming, also!
Thanks,
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 12:29 AM
You are most welcomed. I love capturing the essences of places I've been (or haven't been even). I'm glad you enjoy the lots!

~*~Stephanie~*~