Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Super Treadmill By Wil25000(Updated 2nd)

by Wil25000 Posted 18th Jan 2008 at 8:35 AM - Updated 22nd Jan 2008 at 8:13 AM by Wil25000

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
RETROTROUT
#2 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 10:09 AM
nice work but i found the dance sphere more nicer
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 7:51 PM
This is great! Thank you for making this!
I have a question, though. With the original Treadmill object that came with University, my Sims ride the treadmill for only a short time, and then they hop off automatically. Free Will is NEVER on, and their needs are maxed. And some of the Sims are in "tubby mode'' due to the Grilled Cheese Aspiration. I really like the Treadmill, but it seems I must always buy one of the weight presses to get my Sims to loose weight and gain Body points. Is this a glitch? And does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks,
~Sorrowful Mouse~

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. ~Kenji Miyazawa
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 12:24 AM
This is fantastic but I think there is a bug, my sims are also like the post above me, only riding for about 5seconds then standing up but with the treadmill still running.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:50 PM
Fantastic idea! I can't wait to get my simmies muscular!! Thanks :D

You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing!
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kj0600
This is fantastic but I think there is a bug, my sims are also like the post above me, only riding for about 5seconds then standing up but with the treadmill still running.

Do you mean to say, I am not alone? Yahoo! I feel slightly better now, but I'm still curious about what the problem is.

Any Ideas?

Banned
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 7:31 AM
Hey,What do you talking about?about the problem of like 5 seconds,i already fix it.
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wil25000
Hey,What do you talking about?about the problem of like 5 seconds,i already fix it.

Awesome! But it's with the original MAXIS/EA Treadmill that I've still got the problem with.
Is there any way to fix the original?

Thanks for replying!

Theorist
#9 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 12:29 AM
awesome!
Banned
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 8:03 AM
???,what do you mean original?
Alchemist
#11 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 9:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wil25000
???,what do you mean original?

The poster means the original maxis treadmill in the sims 2 game, not your treadmill download. I love your treadmill.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Banned
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 9:58 AM
I already fixed problem like Sorrowful Mouse says.Now I'm Sure now not going replace your original object.So,Please download it again.
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 11:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sorrowful Mouse
I have a question, though. With the original Treadmill object that came with University, my Sims ride the treadmill for only a short time, and then they hop off automatically. Free Will is NEVER on, and their needs are maxed. And some of the Sims are in "tubby mode'' due to the Grilled Cheese Aspiration. I really like the Treadmill, but it seems I must always buy one of the weight presses to get my Sims to loose weight and gain Body points. Is this a glitch? And does anyone else have this problem?

the original maxis treadmill that came with Uni is not broken, but rather maxis "altered" the sims behaviour towards it during the later expansions (I can't identify which particular expansion this happened in as i've got all of them installed). anyway, this same problem happened to me too and i managed to work out (pardon the pun) that it's because their fun motive level is maxed out. this is what's making them stop getting on the treadmill for a substantial period of time. you'll find too that they will not stay in the swimming pool to swim around and gain body points if their fun motive is maxed out. similarly, comfort motive raising activities will suffer the same thing if you direct them to do something towards this whilst their comfort motive is maxed out/satisfied. i'm not sure why maxis made this change, which is thoroughly annoying because my sims never used to do this.

solutions to this (IF you still wanted to use the original maxis treadmill and if you're a maxmotive fan) are either:

- acquire the career reward "bookcase of education" thingy (providing you have the ep that gives you this) so your simmies can study body skill points, but the drawback is that they won't get physically fit if you let them study all the way to level 10. but you can however level them up to bodyskill 7 or 8 from studying and then leave them to do yoga to finish their levelling up and get physically fit. having their fun motive maxed at this stage will not stop them doing yoga, i don't think (it's been a while since i tried this method).

- or find the hack (called "noadhd") in MATY that allows them to carry on using the treadmill or swimming or doing other activities relating to fun/comfort even if these motives are maxed out.

hope the above helps, PM me if you have more questions

Wil25000 - thanks for this hacked treadmill, i'm sure my health freak sims will enjoy this a lot. keep up the good work
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 3:34 AM
i think your spacebar is broken.