Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gates Factory

by V1ND1CARE Posted 18th Jan 2008 at 2:44 PM - Updated 1st Feb 2008 at 5:06 PM by V1ND1CARE

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 6:09 PM
beautiful!
Scholar
#3 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 7:33 PM
The one thing that I always enjoy about your work is the fact that it always looks very realistic.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 8:27 PM
Wow, I like this a lot! It will definitely add that "something extra" to my downtown neighbourhood. Beautiful work as always, thanks for sharing!
Instructor
#5 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 11:12 PM
Wow... your work is always so amazing... I love this factory. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 12:01 AM
Good work, thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 2:56 AM
Wow. that is really awesome.

-Dennis-
A big nerd at heart.
Alchemist
#8 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 9:01 AM
A rough diamond!
Smashing! Thanks,
Alchemist
#9 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 9:05 AM
Realistic and amazing location. The abandoned urban buildings have their own soul, it's easy to feel it when and if you're visiting those places, the wide areas where some stuff still is in a corner, the echos of your steps, the light which creates strange figures ... V1nd1, only you can make lots like this one, extracting the beauty where nobody could see it. Thank you forever, dear, Kiss and ciao. :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 12:09 PM
It is very real.
The water tower, air conditioning facilities, the duct, and the signboard are very real.
Moreover, I think that the design of the building is very good.
Instructor
#11 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 2:56 AM
An amazing industrial home, the realism is superb. Thank you V1ND1CARE!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Banned
#12 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 12:50 PM
I don't know how you keep doing stuff like this?!?!!?!
It's great.
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 6:00 AM
Wow, I never imagined it to be a residental lot. Amazing, I must get Bon Voyage just so I can download all your newer lots, because this one will look fantastic in neighborhood view. It's beautiful Vindicare, your work will never cease to amaze me. Keep it up.
Instructor
#14 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 1:37 PM
I've been waiting for a factory like this since the moment I've bought the game. No building was worthy for my superhero to live there ... and when I've finally found the perfect house, my superhero seems not worthy to deserve it LOL I'll probably create someone new and change my neighbouhood to better compliment the building. And that's the best thing about this beauty, it's so creative that it inspires me to change my plans and start something new. It's great, thank you!
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 12:36 PM
I've been trying to download the factory for a couple of days, and each time I don't get the whole lot - it says that the download is complete on 441 KB I've managed to download some of the other lots successfully, so I'm not sure why I'm having problems with this one?
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 12:38 PM
Hmm…I just tried downloading it twice and it downloaded intact and with the correct file size. 441KB is definitely too small to be a working lot. Try downloading it one more time and let me know if you have any more issues with the file size.
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 2:21 PM
I've just managed to get the whole file It would seem that AOL wasn't too happy with it (even though the other lots downloaded okay), so I tried again with Internet Explorer and there were no problems - all unpacked and installed. Thanks for the reply and wonderful lots!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#18 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 6:38 PM
Oh Vindi, this looks SO real and.... WOW. It's a thing of beauty. Which says a lot considering it's an ugly old factory. The fact that the only CC used are walls & floors just impresses me all the more. I've sworn off downloading things I'm unlikely to use but just cannot resist this puppy. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 7th May 2008 at 8:09 PM
Thank you! Once again, amazing idea and result!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th May 2008 at 9:14 PM
Wow! This is awesome! I'm with you - I love the combination of the bricks and the steel and glass. Thank you so much for making something so beautiful out of such simple materials.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 7th May 2008 at 10:12 PM
V1ND1CARE....Denver, right? By I25 south of 6th
Wiki Wizard
#22 Old 8th May 2008 at 6:43 PM
This is so good, thanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 11th May 2008 at 2:29 PM
Your attention to detail and aesthetics is unmatched... an exquisite building.

~*~*~*~ Proud supporter of MTS2 ~*~*~*~
Field Researcher
#24 Old 13th May 2008 at 2:03 PM
I am a devoted fan of your architectural masterpieces. There are cozy, interesting and well constructed lots out there but yours are inspired and are simply beautiful. Thank you.
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th May 2008 at 6:41 AM
Is this based off the Gates Rubber factory building in Denver? I live right near it and the resembalence (as well as the name lol) is striking! This is just beautiful!
Page 1 of 2