Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gourmet Kitchen Wall Tiles Set 2 - In 16 Colours

by dimsim78 Posted 23rd Jan 2008 at 5:24 AM - Updated 23rd Jan 2008 at 8:04 AM by dimsim78

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 7:54 AM
I saw these in the queue and was sooo tempted to snatch 'em. Now I've got them. Yay! *looks around furtively and runs off with the goodies*

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 1:57 PM
More beautiful walls!! These are outstanding! I used your 1st set in my latest house (in sage in the kitchen...along with your beautiful green recolor of phoenix_phaeries tuscan kitchen) and loved the way it turned out. I also made use of your victorian tiles. I really like how your colors can be combined with previous sets...I have my favorites of course lol, but great job with all! Thanks so much for sharing with us...I know these are going to be a favorite of mine!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Instructor
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 2:24 PM
Wow this set is really pretty and I've been waiting for something similar... It just screams kitchen walls and it matches quite nicely with Maxis stuff (which makes me happy cause otherwise need to dload custom kitchens and my pc gets clugged up)!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 9:04 PM
i think you are the queen of tile walls and floors. i just got your other egg and dart complete set and now i cannot live without these either!.. thanks also for including collection files for easy access.!!

i'm a hazard to myself
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 1:00 PM
Gorgeous! I just love these! Thank you for sharing (and the collection file).

You can find all of my creations here

"The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend" Robertson Davies
Mad Poster
#7 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 5:43 PM
I really like all your walls and have downloaded them (poor computer...it's groaning) but these colors in particular appeal to me! Thanks for providing your gorgeous walls in a variety of colors and tones!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 2:44 PM
Wow ! There are great walls ! I love them, thanks for sharing !

I cannot take requests now.

DO NOT UPLOAD MY CC ON PAY SITES, THANKS