Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

White Sands by lamammaforever - beach lot

by lamammaforever Posted 27th Jan 2008 at 2:53 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 1:03 PM by lamammaforever

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 3:39 PM
What a scenic lot! One can almost feel the ocean breeze and hear the wonderful cadence of the waves upon the shore… Your work is beautiful, lamamma Thank you for such an idyllic getaway lot.
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 10:31 PM
A very lovely home!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Alchemist
#4 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 5:35 PM
Yeah, it looks like the sims will still have sand between their toes when they go to the fridge for a sandwich! It is so relaxing and simple! Thanks,
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 8:02 AM
Thanks for commenting, ladies, I'm glad you like White Sands.
Actually it's my dream house .... if only my boy friend were rich!!! Money don't mean anything for me (I spend everything I earn, not able to save even a little amount) however I would have enough funds for building this house in real life... :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 8:59 PM
I downloaded this house and put it into my game (all expansions, all stuff packs) into Twikki Island-- it's beautiful! My sims can swim in the ocean, but they don't have the option to sunbathe, build sandcastles, or dig for treasure. I see those options in the screenshots-- do you have any suggestions why it wouldn't work?

Thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 2:23 AM
All of your lots are fantastic! Thank you!!

~An indoor kat is a safe kat~
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 8:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sanguinely
I downloaded this house and put it into my game (all expansions, all stuff packs) into Twikki Island-- it's beautiful! My sims can swim in the ocean, but they don't have the option to sunbathe, build sandcastles, or dig for treasure. I see those options in the screenshots-- do you have any suggestions why it wouldn't work?

Thanks!

I'll check this evening.
However I tested this lot in Bluewater Village and yes, my lucky sim had those options. I'll let you know.

Thank you for the nice comment.

Krashkitty, thank you! I'm happy you like my work :D
Forum Resident
#9 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 11:56 AM
ooooh it's lovely! I want the Bon Voyage EP nooooowwwwww!!!!
Theorist
#10 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 6:08 PM
awesome!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 11:38 PM
While it's not exactly my thing, this is a unique and inspiring creation. The little details (furnishings, walls, floors) really come together to make the house work. Thank you for sharing.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 4:06 PM
Thank you for the positive feed back (Jason, what a nice surprize your message! yes this is not your style, I appreciate your visit :D).

sanguinely
I checked and can confirm that I have the options to swim, build a castle and to take a sun bath, even in a regular neighborhood, provided that this lot is placed correctly along the coast. Actually I forgot to test the digging thing.
Do you still have this problem? Have you tried to move the lot to a different slot?
I'm very sorry not to be able to give you more help!
Scholar
#13 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 10:07 PM
I was cruising when I noticed this upload....I don't download many lots, but at first glance, I'd have to say this is quite beautiful and it is apparent that you've put a lot of work into it. This is definitely going into my downloads folder....thank you for sharing it!
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 5:33 PM
This house is amanzing, but I am having a problem: when I try to load the lot, my game crashes. I have all EPs (including FT) and stuff packs. Do you have any idea of what is happening?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 9:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by krisana
This house is amanzing, but I am having a problem: when I try to load the lot, my game crashes. I have all EPs (including FT) and stuff packs. Do you have any idea of what is happening?

No idea, sorry, this lot still works well for me and the nice people I ask to test. Would you try to install the lot without the CCs? or try again to download it anyway, just to avoid a not complete download process, sometime it happens. Please, let me know if the problem is solved.
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 10:04 AM
I really love this house. Starting a new neighborhood for my retiring Sims and this is just what I need. I wanted a well laid out house that looked easy to play to use in setting up an ocean view retirement village. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful work!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 11:03 AM
Love how you present your lots...and this one is no exception...makes you feel like you're right there. Thanks for another fantastic lot, Elena!

Everything I ever created is FREE for use. Use it as you wish, you can even include the CC with your lots. If you want to give credit please link to http://www.elitesimbuilders.com/.
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 6:55 PM
very pretty!! thanks!
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Jun 2011 at 4:10 AM
this beautiful house crashes my game...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 1:13 AM
i tried to download this AMAZING DREAM LOT,
but it says something like, cannot read this file..... blah blah blah.

i really want this lot!!!! D:
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by krisana

For anyone who finds the house crashes the game - I also had this problem so I installed the lot using Clean Installer but took out all the custom content included, it now loads fine. I hope this helps