Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~*Harajuku Lovers*~ Athletic Girls - 5 Graphic Tees for Teen Girls

by impactdixon Posted 28th Jan 2008 at 12:27 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 4:09 PM
Oh my god these are so cute!

Get anime recolors and more - here
Sorry I can no longer make recolors for Sims 2.

You can make a pretty picnic but you can't predict the weather - "Ms. Jackson", Outkast
Forum Resident
#3 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 3:38 AM
I have been following your Harajuku series with delight, and these are possibly my favorite yet! Of course, I say that with every one you put out...But these are wonderful. Thank you so much! <3
Field Researcher
#4 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 6:24 AM
Quote:
I want u all over me like LAMB so get here, ASAP, its gonna be a party!!!!
-Crash - Gwen Stefani

I got a fatal attraction to cuteness! love em!

~Jo
Shady, Bruno, Nouk, Fanseelamb and JB: You all help to break my downloads folder. You're all so brilliant, so I wanted to say thanks.
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 10:25 PM
The latest athletic line is definetely my favorite from HL-- and now my sims can wear it, even if I can't afford the real thing ^^;;.
Anyway, thank you very much for these, I can tell you spent your time on them.

If God intended for there to be Pay-sites for the Sims 2, He would have given us all Paypal accounts.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 2:54 PM
Thanks guys I'm really glad you like them.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 10:53 PM
i love them
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 3:49 PM
Wow, love them!

Friends will phone you in jail. Good friends will visit you in jail. But best friends will be sitting next to you saying "That was awesome!"
Scholar
#9 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 1:43 AM
So cute! Thank you soooo much!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 11:08 PM
Wow~! These are uber cute, be sure to make more in your Harajuku Lovers series! And you should definately make these as athetlic outfits!