Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolors for Reflexsimsforumgifts set 8

by lovelymaa Posted 2nd Feb 2008 at 11:06 AM - Updated 6th Feb 2008 at 3:30 PM by lovelymaa : There's a link at sims in paris called "Reflexsimsforumgifts", link to Reflexsims forum. And the policy in sip says, Link only to "simsinparis.com", not directly to the pages or fi

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 9:36 AM
soooooo gorgeous!!!!!!! thank you so mcuh for this!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 10:15 AM
this is a lovely recolour!!! thank u!
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 6:30 PM
It looks great with the pink tones. Very beautiful, thank you!
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 12:39 AM
i love this and i want to use it but the other link is not letting me download the mesh's
Its says,

x0crystal0x, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

iv activated it like an hour ago and its still not letting me download it :s
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 1:15 AM
me posting again , i guess i will not be using this , even tho i really want to the other site sucks and wont let me download even after activating my account , and i can't figure out why and it wayy to fusterating so im not even gonna try anymore
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 3:39 AM
I had no issues downloading. Sip does have a drawn out registration process where you have to answer 2 different emails so watch out for that issue if you haven't registered with them yet. Otherwise, as long as you've signed in, the download goes smoothly. Thank you for a fabulous recolor!

In the end revenge sends end to the defendant.....
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 7:48 AM
yay!! its finally working now lol, i was getting sooo frustrated cause i really love this and thought i wouldn't be able to use it lol, and i did answer the two different emails but hours later it still wasn't working that's why it frustrating me but i just checked back to it and it worked

so thax for making this beautiful recolour XD
Forum Resident
#9 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 3:35 PM
Really nice job thanks so much!

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 1:33 PM
this is confusing sims in paris is soooooooooo annoying u have to get an account before u do anything and even then it dont work.
Instructor
#11 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 5:44 AM
Wow this is very cute. Thanks.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 5:28 PM
thanks for your wonderful comments!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 10:02 PM
This is soooo good for my story i am gonna make on sims 2.com
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 4:14 PM
Thank you very much. God be with you
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 3:59 AM
Would love to download this, but the link for the mesh is invalid. >_<
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st May 2011 at 2:21 PM
Where I can get the mesh? This page doesn't work. :<
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 9:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jillyfur
Would love to download this, but the link for the mesh is invalid. >_<
go here >> http://www.blackpearlsims.com/downl...e&id=277&page=2 i tried it, it works c: :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 11:08 PM
thank u!<3