Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Finishing Touches for Glamour- Defaults, Meshes and Skins

by Phaenoh Posted 2nd Feb 2008 at 5:31 PM - Updated 8th Sep 2008 at 5:46 AM by Phaenoh

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 8:16 PM
Awesome! The super-low neckline bothered me too.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 8:22 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 29th Feb 2008 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Quote: Originally posted by Jesusfreak1988
Awesome! The super-low neckline bothered me too.

Me too!!! Thanks!!!

... And music is my aeroplane.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 8:38 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 29th Feb 2008 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
It might be the wine talking, but I love you! I'd never let my sims wear that outfit before now, don't know what Maxis were thinking sometimes. 'Wannna see my boobs?' perhaps?
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 9:29 PM
I was just being irritated by those plunging, unrealistic necklines yesterday. Thanks again-- I swear I've downloaded everything you've posted lately.
Instructor
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 9:36 PM
thanx for fixing the female suit! i've never used it before now!

hi!
Not actually evil.
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 9:45 PM
I can wear the suit AND bend over! Oh happy day! Thank you.
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 10:15 PM
Oh, thank you! That neckline have been bothering me for so long. And why can't Maxis see what white really looks like? So, thank you for whitening all that clothing.
Keep up the great work.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 10:18 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone! Makes my day.
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 11:28 PM
Thanks for these! Especially for fixing the Plunge Suit, I hated it and none of my Sims wore it, but now they can =D
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 3:31 AM
It's funny how these little tweaks can make all the difference! Thanks so much for sharing these.
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 3:29 AM
Your default replacements are always awesome, and i'm so happy in particular that you fixed the "Business" Suit outfits. The necklines have always bothered me - i don't know any self-respecting business women who'd dress like that and be expected to be taken seriously D:
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 9:12 AM
Yay! More wonderful fixes! You'd be out of a job if EAxis made these things right to begin with. Thanks!!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 9:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Feenkitty
Yay! More wonderful fixes! You'd be out of a job if EAxis made these things right to begin with. Thanks!!
lol, no. I got into this business because I wanted to make game mods. I didn't know how at the beginning so I started with these and once I started I can't stop till I'm done. I just wouldn't be known for clothing defaults. If they had been fixed from the beginning I would have started learning somewhere else. Once I get EVERYTHING fixed, maybe then I can settle down and relax and do the projects I want to, instead of the projects that are constantly bugging me. If I weren't so much of a perfectionist I bet I could have started my other projects LONG ago. This set contains such minor fixes, and so does my next one, Defaults for HM Meshes. Well, I'm getting a bit chatty, I need to get back to fixing all the Family Fun outfits now!

Thanks for the comments everyone!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 10:56 AM
Yay, more EAxis stuff made usable! Thanks!
Alchemist
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 1:20 PM
Thank you so much!
That plunge neckline suit was so wrong.
Looking forward to seeing what you do with Family Fun. But even more, I look forward to seeing you do the projects you want to do, once the constantly bugging you projects are done. :D
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 11:10 PM
You're a lifesaver! Thank you! <3
Theorist
#18 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 3:17 AM
awesome!
Instructor
#19 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 9:27 AM
i must say i am thrilled to see you deal with the business suit! i fly through the roof every time i look for something nice and proper to dress my ladies in. i had found similar alteration (not default) at mermaid cove but!!! alas someone had put painted nails on them also as i to my great horror discovered ( i have from my earliest years a phobia about painted nails lol ).and therefore they went out in a flash and i was again stuck with these look at my breasts suits aaargh.

im not anymore.u do marvels for my peace of mind.
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 9:19 AM
Fabulous work! It's truly amazing that such small tweaks make such a HUGE difference!

Actually, yes, the dev team at EA liked that suit for the ladies, and were seriously misguided about many other fashions!

Thanks for helping the OCD'ers out here to relax a little.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 1:06 AM
Woohoo!! Thanks for fixing the way-too-plungy suit! I'm fairly certain I'd be fired if I tried wearing something like that to work!
Scholar
#22 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 9:11 PM
You fixed what should have been a cute suit for the office in the beginning!
What kind of "working girls" did EA have in mind?
Thanks for the beautiful save!!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 10:43 PM
Thank you so much for this especially the Plunge Suit! It's finally wearable for my Sims! Thank you Thank you!

What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Field Researcher
#24 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 1:17 AM
I have a few sims (mostly romance) who are allowed to wear clothes that is skimpy, but not many, so I am delighted to have one more outfit fixed for the general populous to where. I imagine I could put Jocelyn, the mother of one of my large families who likes to where suits in this now. Couldn't before, but then she's only just gotten out of the clothes she originally came in. You work is awesome.
Test Subject
#25 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 1:30 PM
You are my hero! Thanks!
Page 1 of 2