Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Borg are Back!

by puppetfish Posted 4th Feb 2008 at 6:17 PM - Updated 2nd Apr 2019 at 12:13 AM by puppetfish

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 12:24 PM
Oh! Wow! This work is really worthwhile! They look super-real! As a fact, I´ve always had a faible for them, especially "Hugh". Thanks, and good luck!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 1:21 PM
Borg scare the heck out of me so I'm going to avoid this download - lol - but I still wanted to tell you that you did a great job!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 1:51 AM
Thank You!!!

Resistance is Futile
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 2:24 PM
This is great! THis should be featured!

Honor, Loyalty, and Sacrifice
Forum Resident
#6 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 1:14 AM
YES!!! I can't believe I missed this until now. Now I have borg to put in my tactical cube. Thank you, sister.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 5:54 PM
Once again, you've done a great job, and they all work perfectly this time
I'm trying to cut down on the amount of CC I download at the moment, but for something like this... well, Resistance Is Futile. It really puts the 'sim' in 'Assimilation', you know? You deserve to win this contest.

I stand for equal rights for all living things except little sisters who stand at the top of the Stairs brushing their teeth while you're trying to get ready for school. Also, all hail the letter E.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 7:31 PM
Verenaheu - Thank you!! Hugh was also one of my favorites!

AML6349 - Assimilation can be painless!! Just relax and let the nanites do their job lol

Tanner1002 - You are very welcome!!

Wolfe075 - Thank you! And who knows.....

Jasonduskey - I find it amazing that we both decided to create the perfect compliment to each other's uploads, at the same time!! Your Borg tactical cube is...well...amazing!! Thank you brother!

Force E Vorenia - I had computer problems and my hubby finally had mercy on me and got me a new one lol I'm also being careful of how much CC I download. And thank you for your vote of confidence!!

And to everyone else who've downloaded and thanked me, now and in the future, THANK YOU!!!

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 1:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Force_E_Vorenia
Once again, you've done a great job, and they all work perfectly this time
I'm trying to cut down on the amount of CC I download at the moment, but for something like this... well, Resistance Is Futile. It really puts the 'sim' in 'Assimilation', you know? You deserve to win this contest.

Well said.

Honor, Loyalty, and Sacrifice
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 9:13 PM
The link to rosesims2 brings me to the home page. How??? am i supose to know what to download?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IB_Smokin
The link to rosesims2 brings me to the home page. How??? am i supose to know what to download?

Go to Rosesims2.net then click on downloads, under that is the word magic, click on it, then go to page 9. You then click on the picture that says Chainsaw.

Happy Simming

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 3:17 PM
Thanks I have veery thing i need now and i appriaciate you helping me.
Instructor
#13 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 11:03 AM
Oooh my. These are AWESOME! Splendid work you did!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 7:21 AM
dude! this was the best idea ever! Good luck with your other creations

PS. where to put them?....
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 5:31 PM
still very cool
Field Researcher
#16 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 12:04 PM
Can you try to make Data as a sim? If you do, try to use a game based skin tone, I just really would love his face shape and it is hard for me to make it. I can deal with the skin tone myself. I would appreciate it if you could link to me by PM the url to the star trek uniforms.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Dec 2010 at 7:02 PM
This is not a request, so don't jump down my throat and eject me into the ether...forum people are so tightly wound :D

This is a musing, a curious suggestion...what if the Borg really could assimilate sims? Like you could temporarily replace the Vampires with borg. So when a Borg assimilates another sim (bites them), they would then have a Borg skin. And would have to go home and regenerate in their alcove (coffin). Just a thought...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 1:48 AM
LOL That would be so cool! However, with my limited knowledge (actually, virtually non-existent) of BHAV's, it would never work.

If you like these guys, visit my site,SimTrek2BoldlyGo. I've recently added some new Borgies to the mix.

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 10:01 PM
The insimenator site isnt working...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 2:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Modsaretasty
The insimenator site isnt working...

Yes, they moved here: http://www.insimenator.org/smf/

But all the meshes are included in the download, except for the eyes, which has it's own mesh link at the top of the thread.

If you like these, perhaps you'd like my new Borg outfits! They can be found on my site, SimTrek2BoldlyGo, here: http://s1.zetaboards.com/SimTrek__2.../3969330/1/#new

Qapla!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 4:35 PM
*I am currently unable to create a Eugenic's Skin due to being unable to find the DDS utilities. Until then, none of my skintones will be allowed to be uploaded anywhere modified as such. When I can get them done, I am planning on doing them myself. Thank you! ~ Puppetfish 7/22/12

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 1:32 PM
hello puppetfish where i can find that chainsaw ?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 2nd Apr 2019 at 12:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crisisevilbr
hello puppetfish where i can find that chainsaw ?

Hello! Unfortunately RoseSims is one of the Sims2 sites that are no longer in business. I'm not sure when they went down, but it's been a while. Luckily, I'm a packrat and have managed to keep the needed meshes.

Please visit my blog here: http://puppetfish.blogspot.com/p/borg-sims.html

Click on the Chainsaw by RoseSims link and you should be good to go. FYI, it's a complete outfit. Have fun!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com