Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mod Nursery Sets - Check out the new versions!

by jadedicara Posted 8th Feb 2008 at 12:17 AM - Updated 27th Apr 2008 at 8:18 PM by jadedicara

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 2:53 PM
They're very nice textures, and are definately a relief from the hideous Maxis ones. Great job!

I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now, this is who I really am!

*** 30 Seconds to Mars ***
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 3:02 PM
Beautiful!
Instructor
#4 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 3:03 PM
I love the designs. Great work

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 3:18 PM
Gahhh! I am in love with these, they are sooo cute!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 3:47 PM
They're so lovely, extremely nice work. I have couple of questions, though.

-- Firstly, does these overwrite the Maxis' originals? (I hope not).
-- Secondly, does it really not require any meshes? :lovestruc Still can't believe it :P
-- Thirdly, umm...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ellesmera
They're so lovely, extremely nice work. I have couple of questions, though.

-- Firstly, does these overwrite the Maxis' originals? (I hope not).
-- Secondly, does it really not require any meshes? :lovestruc Still can't believe it :P
-- Thirdly, umm...

No the only thing included in the package is a bedding and a changing table mat recolor - they don't need meshes and they don't overwrite anything. Just click the crib you normally use and it should be right there with the bedding to choose from.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 5:18 PM
Great job - I love them!
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 5:35 PM
Very cute, thank you!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 9:45 PM
Oh my, these are absolutely gorgeous! I love modern patterns like these, and these are perfect for my hip sims' babies. Fantastic job, thank you so much! :]
Field Researcher
#11 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 12:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jadedicara
No the only thing included in the package is a bedding and a changing table mat recolor - they don't need meshes and they don't overwrite anything. Just click the crib you normally use and it should be right there with the bedding to choose from.

Thank you for your fast answer. I love the high chairs, too. Thanks again!
transmogrified
retired moderator
#12 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 9:21 PM
I was just dropping in to thank you for the originals (I always wait 'til I use something in game before thanking the artist), and I happily discover I can now have a matching highchair. Double thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 2:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mangaroo
I was just dropping in to thank you for the originals (I always wait 'til I use something in game before thanking the artist), and I happily discover I can now have a matching highchair. Double thanks!

Whee! Thanks for being so thorough! I appreciate it, and I'm sure others do too. If you like these nurseries, I've uploaded 2 (3?) more - I can't remember, so keep your eyes peeled for them. Both are very boy-oriented, but that's always fun.

The enthusiasm from you guys totally makes it worth the time =p Thanks to all.
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 1:04 AM
Super cute! Thx
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:23 PM
Love 'em, thank you! These colorful patterns make me happy just looking at them!
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 4:13 AM
these are really, really cute! Just wondered if it needs the snowstorm sleigh furniture.
Anyway, great job!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 7:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hstuff112
these are really, really cute! Just wondered if it needs the snowstorm sleigh furniture.
Anyway, great job!

As stated in the download main text, as well as the comments, they are Maxis recolors of beddings/fabrics/etc. and I simply used Snowstorm's furniture to display them ^_^ Hers obviously look great with the pieces, but you can use any Maxis piece and these will display just fine.

Thanks for the props!
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 4:43 PM
it's sad that you can only press the thanks button once...
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
the maxis ones are functional...but really rather ugly.

Bush once said -- "NUCALEER"
BEFORE YOU BUILD NUCLEAR WEAPONS -- LEARN HOW TO TALK ABOUT THEM, SILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~DANCRGRL~~
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 3:11 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 17th Mar 2008 at 6:02 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Default Cool
Hey, these are awesome! I have the squared blue and green fabric in my room! It's a fantastic pattern and I'm thrilled that someone turned it into sims!

Not EVERYONE wants to be perfect. I know I don't.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 4:49 PM
Finally, my nursuries look less bland. Thank you!
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 4:41 PM
Default help please =]
once ave downloaded this it doesnt show up on my sims 2 game help me ?
how will i change this
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 4:41 PM
help please =]
once ave downloaded this it doesnt show up on my sims 2 game help me ?
how will i change this
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 1:02 AM
They're perfect! I have been looking for new meshed nursery sets but now that I've found your beautiful recolors I can use the maxis! Thanx
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 6:38 AM
I love all of your nursery sets! They are so much nicer than all of the Maxis ones. Thank you so much for making these and I hope you make more in the future!
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 6:00 PM
THANK you! This set is wonderful I detest the Maxis originals too so these are going to be fantastic in my game.