Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Woodland Starter ~ Sims 2 Only! ~

by Brighten11 Posted 8th Feb 2008 at 7:46 PM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 11:08 PM
Another good job,Brighten!Thanks!
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 11:11 PM
Oh, I want to go and live there myself! Really beautiful house, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 1:54 AM
I adore this house. 3 bed 2 bath furnished with a pool starter?!!?

You, my friend, are a genius.

Save the earth, its the only planet with chocolate.
Instructor
#5 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 4:34 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 14th Apr 2008 at 8:42 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
OMG this is too good to be downloaded lal thanx !!!
Scholar
#6 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 5:37 AM
This little house is adorable.So sweet and inviting.A delightful beauty.Thank you so much for creating and sharing it.Big hugs.
Alchemist
#7 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 8:41 AM
This method of playing a house until it is a starter is ingenious! Clever!
And it is really cute! Thanks,
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 4:17 PM
Thank you, everybody! Yes, it was a challenge (and required some extra work) to make this into a nice starter which included some of the extras. It so nice to know my work is appreciated!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 6:07 PM
I can't believe this fabulous beauty is a starter!! It is so beautiful. My young sims will really love living here rather than the one room no furniture usual starters!! Thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 9:14 PM
Gorgeous! It's unbelievable that's a starter! Thanks a lot!!!!

Need to bin the hair you create? To geneticize your eyeset or skinset? so PM me!:)
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 11:49 PM Last edited by Dooglebear : 9th Feb 2008 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Update
What a shame I cannot install, it says it is unknown format and closes the installation. Congrats, it is a beautiful home, maybe it is a prob with the site, I shall try and download again later Fingers crossed

I just went to your Simpage and it downloaded fine, thanks heaps !!!!! I cannot wait to play it, you are really talented

Dooglebear
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 7:25 PM
Still can't believe it's a starter. Just installed sims on the lot and it's perfect. Seems like they will be able to live instead of the routine work, work, WORK!!!

Thanks a lot!

"Life is a tightrope walker who eventually has to fall.
Life is a racer rife with anger and time is a wall."

-Martin Clement, in "The Swirls of Time"
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 8:59 PM
now this is the kind of starter i can really start out in ! thanks a lot

i'm a hazard to myself
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 8:48 PM
lOVE THIS! I might make me and move me in because i want to move in myself
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 9:15 PM
Lol, poppygirl! I'm so glad you all are having fun with this lot. It's so nice to hear from you all!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 2:47 AM
This is just marvelous! I've always admired your work greatly, and the idea of playing a house until the price drops is very clever. You put so much work into this lot, so thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 3:05 PM
I downloaded this, and I put my married teen couple in it. They enjoy it very much and they got married by the pool. Anyways, thanks.

X.x.~*~*.Mrs. My Chemical Romance.*~*~.x.X
X.x.So Long.And Good.X.x.Night.x.X Don't I look pretty walkin down the dress in the best damn dress I own? I reject your reality and substitute my own! Thats what we do on Mythbusters. We blow shit up. ~Mythbusters Princess~
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 4:47 PM
A positively beautiful house. And one with a realistic layout as well. Thoughtfully planned out. Thanks for uploading!
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 10:32 PM
Oh I must agree with everyone! House is amazing.
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 4:05 PM
Most luxurious starter ever! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 9:51 AM
You call THIS a starter? WOW, it even comes with nice stone "finishings", a clean pool (then again, aren't all of them clean in our neighborhoods? HAHAHA!), and looks great at night. Sadly, I'm not really one for this style of design; I always like the modern or at least relaxing and colorful stuff, but this lot really makes me want to try it. Hmm, we'll see.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 9:57 PM
Like the house & how it is set up. Have a "starter" neighborhood this will fit well with . Appreciate your sharing this. Thanks bunches :-)