Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[REQUESTED] 26 Woodvale Park - 3BR, 3 BA + Side Garage

by Kavkid Posted 20th Feb 2008 at 8:21 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 5:26 PM by Kavkid

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 3:32 AM
Nice house! Thanks for the time/effort you put in to it.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 5:06 AM
gorgeous

What a lovely way to burn
Scholar
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 8:19 AM
Oh wow, how did I miss this little gem? What a pretty house. I used to see a lot of houses like that on the drive to my grandparents' house and I wished I could live in a house so pretty and inviting. I look forward to having my sims live my dream in this house! Thanks so much for sharing this.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Alchemist
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 8:21 AM
Wonderful! It looks very real, thanks,
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 8:49 AM
Very nicely done!You chose a very playable floor plan and exicuted it perfectly!I look at almost every home here and I can tell you that I may thank most of the creators for their talent but do not download the home for the lack of playable space.This home will be an asset to my neighborhood and I thank you!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 4:36 PM
You did a great job! Looks just like the real house! Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 5:09 PM
Gorgeous house, you can see the effort you put forth towards it, beautiful job keep the amazing work.

Live life to the fullest.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 9:08 AM
amazing!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 1:00 PM
This House Looks Absolutely AMAZING!!! thanks so much for posting!!! it's so beautiful.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 8:58 PM
Wow! It really really looks like the orginal one! Thanks for this gorgeous house!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 1:00 AM
Beautiful house!
Just wondering, what cheat do you use to get the chair on an angle instead of only facing north, south, east or west?

FML.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 8:38 PM
boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation true

Woodvale Park | Woodvale Grove | Woodvale Industrial Estate | All Downloads. | Stoneview

Family Homes | Starter Homes | Businesses | Small/Meduim Family Houses
Instructor
#14 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 9:40 PM
Very nicely done.
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 12:45 AM
You did a really stunning job on this house. Funnily enough, I am building from this very same floorplan, I just fell in love with it months ago and had to recreate it! Its lovely to see your version, and to see the different interpretation of it. Wonderful!
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 10:57 PM
Wow. That's so good! I'd never be able to make something that beautiful! Good job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 8:03 PM
Great houses......I downloaded quite a few. Love the neighborhood attitude. Are you planning another? Maybe some smaller houses?