Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1 Branch Road_Modest sized suburban house

by andracab Posted 23rd Feb 2008 at 8:14 PM - Updated 24th Feb 2008 at 2:45 PM by andracab : Added Information

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 2:30 PM
hey! i LOVE it! just one question though: is it furnished? it doesn't matter if it isn't, it's just that i wasn't sure.

happy simming!

May good fortune rule over you,
peace lie in your heart,
and the stars watch over you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 2:32 PM
Sorry, yes the house comes with all the furnishings pictured above.

www.derianhouse.co.uk This site is for Derian House Children's Hospice. They give top quality care 24 hours a day/365 days a year, to children who have terminal and life threatening/shortening conditions.
Instructor
#4 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 5:40 PM
Great house! Thank you.

Melissa
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 6:15 PM
awesome house!!! thanks!!!! :D
Forum Resident
#6 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 6:36 PM
This is adorable! Thanks!

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 11:12 PM
Great house!

Perfect for my new family, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 2:48 AM
It takes a pretty skilled creator to make such a nice house only using maxis' content. :-D
Nice work!
I always try to do the same with the houses I made, I can't speak for everyone, but I usually feel quite hesitant to download lots that require a lot of custom content, I always seem to miss a wallpaper or something.

I usually have a lot of difficulty making the outside and inside look good consistently, I have to sacrifice one or the other and usually end up with dozens of awkwardly shaped and unusable rooms. It looks like you have done a pretty good job on both the inside and the outside.

Do you give house-building lessons? lol
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Nov 2021 at 9:57 AM
House-building lessons....bwa ha ha ha...I wish. I suck at building houses. I love all the houses that people have built and put it on this site for free. So I just want to say good job everyone and keep it up!