Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cheryl Ladd, actress of Charlie's Angels 1970s tv show

by summersong86 Posted 25th Feb 2008 at 1:06 PM

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 3:51 PM
Great Job Girl! I'm really happy to see your work here again!
She will be a great addition to my "older" angels in game,lol!!
She is lovely, thanks!!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Mad Poster
#3 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 6:39 PM
She's so beautiful!! I always really liked Cheryl Ladd and you've done a great job on her! The skin is amazing too!! Welcome back and hope to continue seeing your great creations here!!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 10:06 PM
Fantastic job! Thank you so much.

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 7:58 AM
Thanks, everyone. It's fun to be uploading again. I'm redoing Jaclyn's nose and redid Kate's skin at the very last minute. So I have to photograph them all over again. I was sooo close to having them uploaded and as I was putting together the photo collages I realized I just wasn't satisfied. Kate looked too cartoonish (face too smooth and featureless--fixed that by carefully added eye bags & resculpting the face) and Jaclyn's nostrils were the wrong shape since the skin was not originally made specifically for her. The devil really is in the details.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.