Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Rosewood - Split level modern Spanish - NO CC

by normadesmond123 Posted 26th Feb 2008 at 11:02 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 1:57 AM
Looks nice! Downloading now thanks.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 8:02 AM
Very nice! And thanks for easing up on the fencing and landscaping..the lots work a lot smoother now and I don't have to delete as much landscaping to make it run smoothly. Keep up the good work. I always look forward to your downloads.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 11:51 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 29th Feb 2008 at 8:51 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Thank U for an excellent idea - I like split level houses and this one is interesting with its extraordinery planning! Good work - I'll try to find any other of your houses :-D
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#5 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 3:17 PM
What a lovely home! Thanks

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 5:53 PM
what an awesome house!!! thanks!!!
Alchemist
#7 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 11:59 PM
Beautiful, I love that office corner and the pool! Thanks and ciao
Field Researcher
#8 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 2:18 AM
I'm in love! Thanks for such a beautiful house I can add to my game. :0)
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 4:58 AM
Wow! What an exquisite masterpiece! Anyone would be honoured to have this in their game! This is truly the most intricate piece of Sim architecture I have ever seen! Thank you so much for sharing! :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 3:19 AM
This is exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much!
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th May 2008 at 6:22 AM
Another stunning home for my sims. Thank you so very much!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 3:40 AM
... Wow. Just, like, wow. The stairwell to the bottom story... and the master suite opening to the pool... and the kitchen... and, dangit. You did awesome by this.
The thing that hit me most was the stairway thing near the entrance, though. It actually reminds me of my uncle's house, though in his it's the stairwell to the basement... Totally awesome.
I'm now intensely curious as to the normal level of furnishing in basements. No one has a basement where I live, so my interest has been suddenly and overtly piqued. Dangit. Thanks alot. xD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 10:39 PM
perfect and beautiful! thanks for the amazing house. my sims will greatly enjoy this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th May 2013 at 2:24 AM
Yes!!!! I've been looking for this house because I had it before and when I lost everything TS2 website was down and I was unable to find the house again. I didn't know that the creator was here on MTS! I love this house! and my sims love this house! Thank you so much for creating such beautiful landscape!