Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kid's athletic wear - Track pants and tees

by SunnyMonster Posted 28th Feb 2008 at 11:53 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2008 at 6:04 PM by SunnyMonster

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 12:41 PM
Yay! Some actual nice athletic for kids!! it's great! They look great
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 12:47 PM
Yay! Huzzah for regular looking clothes - my sim children and I thank you!
I knew when I saw the lack of variety for childrens athletic that would be fixed by wonderful creators here quickly
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#4 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 4:27 PM
Assuming the flags are set to Athleticwear, they should still show up in Atlethicwear (CAS only) for kids whether we have FT or not. I had some clothes in that category once a while ago. Kids had no way of changing into them, but they had them.

Clothes look cute!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 5:37 PM
You are right we need some more dance clothes for the kids as well. This is great. Thank you for sharing.
Alchemist
#6 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 5:45 PM
Thank you for these and the girls' ballet leotards. It's so silly maxis didn't include them already.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 8:12 AM
Good job! My kids need these clothes for PE and for just mucking about.
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 10:53 AM
I'm so agree with you about Maxis clothes for the kids! Thank you so much!!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 5:59 PM
Thanks for filling the holes that Maxis left!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 6:04 PM
I have being having sport clothing for my chilfren Sim a lot of mothns before FreeTime (I use animera's fantastic clothes) I not telling about how the clothes look.

I mean IN SPORT clothes while you are in CAS

Click here to see the youngest (and prettiest) love.

They're so cute!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 6:22 PM
Great work! Love the little introduction too!

There is no spoon
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 5:20 PM
First of all Thanks for thie great outfits.

Hi all, I am sorry to bother everyone but I seem to be having a problem, I have all the expnasions and everything was going great but all of a sudden the game will not allow my children to wear athletic clothes, I point them to the dresser and they search for the clothes but won't change into it and also with the insimenator it tells me that these clothes type is not allowed for that sim (sim being a child) Any ideas on how can I fix this, I have not installed any new hacks or mods so I don't think that is the problem.. Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 2:08 PM
Thank you thank you thank you!! I HATED the maxis included soccer outfits. I wish someone would recolor them and take the plumbob off of them. I'm so glad to finally have options for Freetime.

Maris--that sucks. I wish I had a suggestion other than go into your game EA Games/Sims 2/ files and deleting the Accessory.cache and group.cache files (the game will automatically regenerate them.) And if that doesn't work...well, you'll have to try going through the downloads (such as moving this download, if you suspect that is the problem) to your desktop, then restart the game. If that fixes it, then sadly this download is the problem. If not, try taking moving your entire downloads folder to your desktop, then restarting. If that fixes the problem, then it's one of your other downloads. If not--I don't know what to tell you. I have an issue with my Robot Station no longer working since I've put on Seasons, Bon Voyage, Freetime, even with the Maxis patches added.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 11:19 PM
Thank you for these outfits they are great as everyday and athletic wear .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 11:54 PM
how do you make child athletic wear i have no idea how to it wont let me in body shop
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 11:32 PM
Ye Gods, THANK YOU! I agree that this was ridiculous of Maxis. Thank you for correcting their oversight.
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 5:27 AM Last edited by Atrinosia : 6th Nov 2013 at 2:05 AM. Reason: fixed issue
I love these! But, unfortunately I'm having issues...

There has to be something I'm missing here. These show up in my game in a way that makes it appear that they're missing the mesh. I have all the expansion packs and as far as I see...this doesn't require a mesh? Or...does it?

EDIT:
I figured out what my issue was. This is linked to the Shirt over Jeans mesh for kids...which I had replaced with a different mesh in my quest to remove maxis fug. xD

I removed that mesh and this works just fine...Kind of a bummer, since I loved my replacement for that outfit but I can't live without these athletic replacements, so I'll just have to use something else.