Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rufus Shinra v1.1, Final Fantasy VII

by kuja.girl Posted 3rd Mar 2008 at 1:43 AM - Updated 14th Jun 2008 at 6:05 AM by kuja.girl : edit of splash pic

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 4:56 AM
that outfit looks odd from Sephiroth1's webpage. but hey nice sim

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 4:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Eliskuya in darkness
that outfit looks odd from Sephiroth1's webpage.

I'm sorry, but what do you mean?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 5:34 PM
I don't know who this sim is, but I really like the suit. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 2:51 AM
I'm having trouble with the download. The clothing shows up when I create the sim in the family creator but when in gameplay (The actual playing of the sim), the outfit changes to something else, a sweater and some pants. It'd be nice to know if there's a way to solve this, as the clothing is well done.

"Oh i think this is how you change a tire but what do i know i'm JUST A BABY!" - Stewie Griffin -
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 3:59 PM
This looks like some random guy dressed up like Rufus. The face doesn't look like Rufus at all.
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 12:32 AM
The face is really off and the eyes to.... But i do like it... just fix the face
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th May 2008 at 1:01 AM
hmm... I think it really looks like rufus... the eyes... and stuff... *prepares shield for getting flamed*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th May 2008 at 5:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by c93s
The face is really off and the eyes to.... But i do like it... just fix the face

Facial sculpting is not my forte. If someone else wants to do a better, more detailed Sim that'd be wonderful. And if they want to package it with my re-color, well that'd be fine too (as long as they link back to this). Otherwise, I think I'll just work on updating the re-color... it's due.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 2:34 PM
I'm having difficulties. I've downloaded both this version and the newer one, and neither clothing shows up at all in my game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 6:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zuperbuu
I'm having difficulties. I've downloaded both this version and the newer one, and neither clothing shows up at all in my game.

This is very odd. I have a feeling it may be conflicting with another download (?maybe?). Please post more information in the other thread. I'd like to fix this but as is, I don't have enough information.
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 5:38 PM
Ahh i keep getting all excited when i see FFVII stuff and then find out it's all based on the film.

Does anyone know anyone who does characters realistic to the game?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 5:11 AM
really nice! your new version is nice too, but I think I like this one better :P