Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Devil May Cry 4 -Trish-

by thunderbreak Posted 4th Mar 2008 at 4:22 PM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 4:55 AM
:faint: damn looks like the picture in the game how the heck did you do that!

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 5:11 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 7th Mar 2008 at 4:44 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
She looks great in-game, dead-on likeness. Awesome recolor of mimewhite's mesh, too. Your skills get better every time, man.

Yes, MGS2!!

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -Stephen Hawking
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 7:53 AM
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 9:55 AM
Thank you very much!! DMC is one of my fav games... and damn it, why not... DANTE is my BEST!!!

Libertad no conozco sino la libertad de estar presa
en alguien
cuyo nombre no puedo oir sin escalofrío...

Viggo forever!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 10:57 AM
Welcome back DUDE!!

What a welcome back too! That's a perfect Trish!

This post was brought to you by That Puffy Guy!
Instructor
#7 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 3:09 PM
Trish looks amazing. Her and Dante have always had a special place in my heart as far as video game characters are concerned (heck, so does Lady for that matter).

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 8:25 PM
Welcome back Thunderbreak. I thought you were dead for awhile there....;___;

P.S. Trish is amazing!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 5:55 AM
Thanks guys, good to talk to you guys too

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#10 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 10:56 PM
OH SNAP!!!!! What Up man!!! Where in the Hell have you been??? Its good to see you back and still creating kick azz sims as always!! This is a great comeback creation Bud!!! You been missed. =)

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkwolf
OH SNAP!!!!! What Up man!!! Where in the Hell have you been??? Its good to see you back and still creating kick azz sims as always!! This is a great comeback creation Bud!!! You been missed. =)
Thanks bro, good to talk to you too. What have you been up to?

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 5:37 AM
Thanks so much for a lovely Trish. She looks gorgeous! I will happily download this beauty and have her keep Dante and Vergil busy. I hope you get around to making Lady, I know it might be tough since she usually wears her sunglasses throughout the whole game, but I know you can do it.

If you have the game and finished it (on Normal) there would be a Game Clear Art where it has Lady without the sunglasses. I guess that's the closest thing you can get to see her face, sadly.

Great job nonetheless. Keep up the great work thunderbreak.
Scholar
#13 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 3:10 PM
Im still around too, welcome back Thunder!
lucky I found this post on S2C daily picks.
awesome detail on her top ^__^

How have you been?

BTW, have you watched the DMC animated movies? How do you think?
I like the artwork, but not the action and storyline.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 8:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sari_luna
Thanks so much for a lovely Trish. She looks gorgeous! I will happily download this beauty and have her keep Dante and Vergil busy. I hope you get around to making Lady, I know it might be tough since she usually wears her sunglasses throughout the whole game, but I know you can do it.

If you have the game and finished it (on Normal) there would be a Game Clear Art where it has Lady without the sunglasses. I guess that's the closest thing you can get to see her face, sadly.

Great job nonetheless. Keep up the great work thunderbreak.
Thanks for the compliment, but yeah, I don't think I'll be doing Lady, and it's not just the sunglasses, I'm more concerned about her belt. Too much work and very little reward. You can get good references by going to gallery mode and look up characters, it'll give you a real time rotation of the character with lots of details.

Don't get mad, get even.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 8:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Navetsea
Im still around too, welcome back Thunder!
lucky I found this post on S2C daily picks.
awesome detail on her top ^__^

How have you been?

BTW, have you watched the DMC animated movies? How do you think?
I like the artwork, but not the action and storyline.
Hey man, it's been a while, I see you are still one of the few that still hangs around. You still do some awesome stuff man, actually this time around I was kind of inspired by your work. Keep up the good stuff.

Anyways, I saw a portion of the first episode, and was totally turned off by the story. The thing is now days good artists are so easy to find, but good writers are like gold in a coal mine. I rarely play games or watch anime for the story anymore. DMC4's story wasn't exactly appealing, but the game play is just plain awesome. I'd assume you've already played it?

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 1:01 AM
Thunderbreak, I'm sorry, I've tried downloading her and when I got on CAS/Bodyshop, the sim didn't show up. Her clothes and hair appeared fine though. I tried downloading her twice, and the Clean Installer tells me that the sim is already downloaded. How upsetting.

It's okay though. Still, it's annoying.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 6:27 AM
That's a new one to me, why don't you try her in the game itself and see if she shows up or not.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 1:58 AM
oh wow! your trish is awesome man! =D
awesome job!!!! i'm so glad she's back in DMC 4!!!
she's always been one of my fav chars, next to dante!!!
great job!!!!!
now my dante can finally have his partner with him!!!!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
That's a new one to me, why don't you try her in the game itself and see if she shows up or not.

I did. I went on CAS and saw a sim that I believed was her, but her skintone was replaced with a default skin, and her head structure was completely different. I think the only thing that matches up with your Trish is her face. I'll try downloading her once more, and see what happens.

I'll post here to let you know if there's any more problems.
Inventor
#20 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 12:35 AM
Maybe I'm just totally flaking out but when does Trish appear in DMC2? I have played all the games multiple times but don't recall ever seing her again. I know her role in 4 but 2 I have no clue.

I just love the look you gave her it's very close to her real face. I just replayed 1 again the other day which is what got me to make my Capcom hood.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 7:14 PM
Great job!!!I really like your DMC creations!!!Why don't you try Lady(dmc3) and Dante-Nero from DMC4???That would be great!!!I would like to help but I suck in meshing and recoloring(in everything :D)
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 8:13 PM
Trish looks awsome, I love Lady's outfit in dmc3 do u think u could make Lady ^^ plz Oh and Gloria's outfit is hot 2 if u could try and make her 2 plz.
ps. trish's outfit rocks ^^

Emi-x-x-x-
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 4:42 PM
Awesome! Nice done.
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 8:24 AM
Impresionante 10 points :3
Test Subject
#25 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 6:19 AM
Wow! Just like the original. Great.....scratch that, WONDERFUL job! Heh. ~_~
Page 1 of 2