Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Natural Beauty: Soft Shimmer Lips

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 5th Mar 2008 at 4:54 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2008 at 6:18 PM by HystericalParoxysm

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 5:52 PM
theyre lovely.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 6:06 PM
hehehe Finally a natural looking lipstick for my avvie Sim. :D

From out of time and place,
I'm a girl with the elven grace.
Before you knock on the door,
Don't forget to look at the mirror.
Alchemist
#4 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 6:31 PM
Thanks so much. It is hard to find natural looking make up for Sims, and make up that works on all skin tones.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 6:33 PM
Natural is the best ! thank you !
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 6:47 PM
Those are gorgeous, and the model looks amazing as well. Thanks!
Instructor
#7 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 7:27 PM
Fabulous. ^_^ These will be abused soundly by my hand. (in a good way)

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 8:47 PM
They look wonderful!!! Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 9:22 PM
These are wonderful, thanks for sharing!
Instructor
#10 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 11:58 AM
Those lipsticks look really great. Thanks for sharing them.
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th May 2008 at 5:16 PM
OH MY GOD i love you for making this.
i searched so long for some natural looking lipsticks, but i found everywhere only this super-shiny-glossy-silicon-lips -__-

thank you!!
ps your other things are good as well!
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 5:33 PM
Thanks for this, I don't really like the glossy kind.
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 4:45 PM
I like the looks of this lipstick. I do have a problem though. On my computer there is a heavy shadow under the lips, which isn't there on your other lipstick. I realize that this is probably mostly due to me not having as nice a monitor as you have.

Thanks.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 4:53 PM
EstraJasinin - Well, monitor isn't really going to factor into it - as my images are un-edited, straight from the game, and will display exactly the same on your monitor as any other image and anything from the game. Maybe you're thinking of graphics card?

These lips -do- have a shadow underneath though, and that's intentional. It may show more obviously on different skintones and/or face shapes - for example, in my screenshots it's more obvious on the dark tones than on the light ones (and those were on two different sims). That may or may not work for you depending on which skin/sim you were using them on, but they'll work on some better than others.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 3:42 PM Last edited by EstraJasini : 24th Feb 2009 at 3:44 PM. Reason: Adding a line.
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
EstraJasinin - Well, monitor isn't really going to factor into it - as my images are un-edited, straight from the game, and will display exactly the same on your monitor as any other image and anything from the game. Maybe you're thinking of graphics card?

These lips -do- have a shadow underneath though, and that's intentional. It may show more obviously on different skintones and/or face shapes - for example, in my screenshots it's more obvious on the dark tones than on the light ones (and those were on two different sims). That may or may not work for you depending on which skin/sim you were using them on, but they'll work on some better than others.

Yes, upon further investigation I can see that face shapes must matter quite a bit. Alexandra O'Mackey looks fine in them, while Dora Ottomas looks like she has a beard. (Of course, there's not that much one *can* do to improve Dora's looks.)

ETA: I've got comparison pictures if anyone wants to look at them.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 11:16 AM
I love these. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 7:23 PM
Thank you SOOO much! Just what I needed and they're perfect! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 8:13 PM
Thank u <3