Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Uthar Wynn, Sith

by Daigowedd Posted 6th Mar 2008 at 8:18 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 6:16 AM
Cool! Looks good.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 7:13 AM
That's cool! Great Work!

When I blossom I shall be lovely
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 8:08 AM
Very nice. I used to play KotOR I & II a LOT and always wondered why the Sith of the Academy could have such nice tattoos and, while I didn't exactly wondered what Uthar had under his robes, I found your 'extrapolation' really interesting and harmonious with the face designs. In my opinion there is a problem, however. The use of the default Maxis skin makes no justice to such work. Perhaps you should consider using some other skin as base for the tattoos, like Louis', which have a nicely open policy about them and aren't over-realistic as to limit the skin's use. Other than that, nice job!

[masked delusion]
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 9:36 AM
Wow, Uthar! This is so cool, thank you for sharing
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 11:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xtc-fastfacts
Very nice. I used to play KotOR I & II a LOT and always wondered why the Sith of the Academy could have such nice tattoos and, while I didn't exactly wondered what Uthar had under his robes, I found your 'extrapolation' really interesting and harmonious with the face designs. In my opinion there is a problem, however. The use of the default Maxis skin makes no justice to such work. Perhaps you should consider using some other skin as base for the tattoos, like Louis', which have a nicely open policy about them and aren't over-realistic as to limit the skin's use. Other than that, nice job!

I've thought about making a couple of versions, maybe with different colour tattoos (black and red seem appropriate for Sith, I think). I will certainly think about using a different skintone as a base.
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 1:21 PM
Super awesome! :D

Any chance of a Malak? I've been waiting for him for ages.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 2:52 PM
OMG, he is simply amazing! I just finished playing KOTOR and I really like his tattoos.
Thank you very much - great work!

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 3:19 PM
I miss Kotor games... I hope there'll be a Kotor III soon.
I didn't remember Uthar but it's nice !
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 4:02 PM
Yay I wish there would be a Kotor III
Anyway wonderful work, finally a new SW upload <3
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 6:25 PM
O_O what a... what a mockery! Uthar in a bra, omg, female underwar, omg omg O_O I love it! I love KotOR. And Star Wars. And everything about it. An amazing job you've done indeed, thanks a lot! If only the pictures were bigger...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nephertinna
O_O what a... what a mockery! Uthar in a bra, omg, female underwar, omg omg O_O I love it! I love KotOR. And Star Wars. And everything about it. An amazing job you've done indeed, thanks a lot! If only the pictures were bigger...

Psst that last pic is the female version of the tattos... it's not Uthar.
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 11:52 PM
Sweeeet! Excellently done! Great job!
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 3:53 AM
there is a problem, when i download this it always says i need another expansion i dont already have. I really want this sim more than anything else on this website that i am addicted to. maybe just because its the one thing i cant have or because kotor is my #1 favorite game besides the sims. anyways i have sims 2 holiday edition, university, nightlife, open for business, pets, h&M fashion stuff, seasons, and kitchen & bath stuff. email me! jordan.zy@gmail.com, youtube.com/user/jzl42 myspace.com/thezyman

talk to me! jordan.zy@gmail.com ~or~ watch me youtube.com/user/jzl42