Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ethereal Eye Collection - 4 Eye Sets

by Anva Posted 9th Mar 2008 at 7:59 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 7:17 PM by Anva

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 5:30 AM
Oooh, wow! Fantastic!

Your early eyes sets are my faves of all times. These are just stunning. Thank you
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 5:50 AM
I really like these eyes, thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 5:56 AM
lurv them...

My favourite heavy metal is the one you can wear...
Forum Resident
#5 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 8:20 AM
These are gorgeous... absolutely stunning! :lovestruc

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
sugarfree sugarette
#6 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 8:59 AM
Next amazing eyes of your work, I love them and will definitely use them. Thank you! :D

"If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing."
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 9:06 AM
these are so pretty, i love the colors! well done!
Alchemist
#8 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 5:03 PM
I love the colours but could you sometime make a set where the eyes are centered and not kind a looking up? That would be wonderful.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by varpunen
I love the colours but could you sometime make a set where the eyes are centered and not kind a looking up? That would be wonderful.

I'm not sure I quite understand, but have you tried Rensim's eyes? They sound like what your looking for.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 8:52 PM
Anva you create the most beautiful eyes!!! I was so hoping you'd be creating some more, you've made my day!!! Now off to installing these beauts in my game.
Hugs to ya ^_^
Alchemist
#11 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 9:16 PM
Lovely colors and intriguing look! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 11:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anva
I'm not sure I quite understand, but have you tried Rensim's eyes? They sound like what your looking for.

I know what she means. Your beautiful eyes don't appear to be looking straight on, ie: the bottom of the iris is showing making it appear as if your models are looking up. They still are beautiful though and so are your models, particularly model 4. Will you be putting them up for download also?
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 11:55 PM
I really only use your eyes, with the exception of some alien-looking eyes (courtesy of Enayla). Thanks for these, they're quite lovely. :D
Alchemist
#14 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 5:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anva

Sorry. I guess I wasn't very clear. What I meant was how much the sclera is showing under the iris and if would be possible to have a set with the iris more in the center of the sclera. I hope that makes more sense. I used a dictionary this time. And yes, I do have some of Rensims eyes in my game but the colours of many of your eyes are much more beautiful, more intense and almost tropical.
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 9:21 AM
These eyes are stunning! All of your eyes looks really great in game, as always.
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 4:46 PM
These are fantastic. Very stunning, I must add.

Good day to you~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 11:28 PM
starwyn - I wasn't planing on uploading her, but if you pm me I'd be happy to share her with you.

varpunen - It wasn't your fault Sometimes I have a little trouble still with English wording. I'll defiantly keep this feedback in mind for my next set of eyes. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 4:50 AM
oh so beautiful, very much ethereal, great job! Intense&striking colors. thank you for sharing. I swore I wouldn't dl anymore eyes, but these are too pretty to pass up
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd May 2008 at 4:52 PM
Love these eyes. The colors are so dreamy and gorgeous. I really admire your skills!!! Just like varpunen I'm always looking for "centered" eyes so if you ever have the time to make and upload eyes like that I would be forever gratetful.
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 4:09 PM
Simply amazing, once again. All your uploads should be featured.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 11:14 AM
Perfect!!!

Problems installing my sims?Use Sims2pack Clean Installer
Special thanks to all custom contents creators.
My sims for you here
My sims 2
Field Researcher
#22 Old 16th May 2009 at 4:06 PM
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 2:16 PM
These eyes look extremly sexy& mystical Anva. Thamk you for sharing your beatifull work. Keep up the good work.