Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jonathan Frakes as William T. Riker

by MistyBlue Posted 14th Mar 2008 at 2:42 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2009 at 3:03 PM by mistyblue4

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 7:17 PM
OMG!! Riker - now my Deanna can have her Romeo. He was the handsomest man on Star Trek IMO and I swooned over him a million times. I love you...
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 12:41 AM
Edejan,yeah,now we can finally see how Troi's and Riker's babies would look like Hope they don't turn out too fugly,lol. "I love you..." - Right back at ya
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 1:04 AM Last edited by edejan : 15th Mar 2008 at 7:04 AM.
LOL -I'm going to work on that tonite!! Gotta get rid of Lwaxana tho'...

He looks even more awesome game!!
Instructor
#5 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 2:52 AM
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Amazing resemblance, you did amazing.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#6 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 3:58 AM
swoon! I love his character! I went to a convention saw him, lots of handsome gray hair now.
Scholar
#7 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 4:48 AM
Wow, this series turned out so awesome! He looks great. I actually do like Jonathan Frakes. He seems so personable and charismatic as himself, like when he hosts some things on tv--lots of smiles and expression in the eyes. But Riker was like his repressed cranky alter ego. Almost no personality I could detect and basically always looked constipated. Supposedly Frakes had to wear a girdle later in the series to keep his expanding tummy in check. Maybe that accounted for the cranky Riker! LOL!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Alchemist
#8 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 9:01 AM
Wonderful sims! He looks more handsome than in RL, you´re right! Thanks,
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 12:17 PM
migamoo,thank you,I'm happy you like him!

Phaenoh,I so wish I could go to conventions too Why must Croatia be on the other end of the world,WHY?!?...

summersong86,yeah,I know,he is completely different when not in character of Riker. I guess girdle is indeed one to blame,lol.

verenaheu,thanks,happy that you agree !
Field Researcher
#10 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 2:26 PM
I heart Riker! You captured him perfectly. I am really loving your Trek sims!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#11 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 5:13 PM Last edited by nixnivis : 15th Mar 2008 at 5:27 PM. Reason: I need to learn how to proofread
Wow, he really looks exactly like Riker! Wonderful job!

And you're very welcome. I'm just happy other people like and want to use my creations!
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 5:40 PM
He looks like Riker from the early seasons. Really great looking. He'll be happily married to Deanna now in my Star Trek hood. Thank you.
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 6:18 PM
Yay! Riker will be a welcome addition to my scifi neighborhood, thanks. Deanna needs her imzadi anyway.

Although when it comes to TNG characters, I did have the biggest crush on Data (like so many others it seems). Hell, I think I still do.
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 9:41 AM
That Is brilliant :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 2:07 PM
Okay, that does it. I now have to start a Trek based neighborhood. Riker always was my favorite on TNG. Very good likeness.
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 3:32 AM
Yummy, thank you... makes my heart go pitter pat.
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 4:17 AM
Very well done! I love Will Riker! You did a great job in recreating him, only thing that i would point out is that his forhead is just a tad too long. Other than that, gorgeous!

I'm not cr@zy! It's the voices in my head that are cr@zy! They tell me to BURN things!!!!
Forum Resident
#18 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 2:17 PM
Nicely done. Good likeness.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 6:56 AM
wow great job....
Mad Poster
#20 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 1:13 PM
You've captured something of his expression ~ great job! A definite keeper....

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 2:36 PM
Looks good, but hair mesh download is a dead link. Anyplace else to get it?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KOOLLAYD
Looks good, but hair mesh download is a dead link. Anyplace else to get it?

http://www.noukiesims2.net/tiny/index.php?topic=46.0
I'm fairly sure that's the right hair at any rate.
--

And this sim is AWESOME! I can't wait to get into game and have him running around my neighborhood. Thanks so much for your hard work! <3
Scholar
#23 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoyalRaspberry
http://www.noukiesims2.net/tiny/index.php?topic=46.0
I'm fairly sure that's the right hair at any rate.

Unfortunately I've discovered THAT link is also dead now Never mind, I'm sure I can find a hair that will suffice crosses fingers
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 10:16 PM
You know, with your skills I bet you would be FANTASTIC at making characters from the T.V. show LOST (my favourite T.V. show EVER!).

[B] Regards,

T.L.L.
Scholar
#25 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 12:00 PM
Absolutly amazing! Thank you
Page 1 of 2