Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Tatiana-Sim for your Doll Collection*

by lidiqnata Posted 16th Mar 2008 at 11:13 PM - Updated 7th Jan 2011 at 9:45 PM by lidiqnata

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 12:35 AM
she is so pretty i,1st time i heard of one and only dolls, are these dolls related to barbie?tnx for sharing your sim have a nice day/evening more cool ideas to cum :D

I GOT A JOB .. IM A SUCKER FOR DOWNLOADS HEHE :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 12:47 AM
Just wanted to let you know that when I visited the doll site, twice a virus tried to download onto my computer.

Your Sim is beautiful.
Instructor
#4 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 12:56 AM
Beautiful Sim. Neat idea for a collection of Sims, as well. (And thanks for the heads-up about the link, Lilym29!)
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 12:52 PM
"Lilym29" thanks for the warning :S
Instructor
#6 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 3:50 PM
I have been a fan of Oneandonlydolls.com for about 6 years. I somehow found her site when I was looking up customizing barbies and such. HampshireGirl, the dolls used in the site are Barbies and other dolls of similar types that the artist has customized. She is extremely talented and a very nice woman from what I can tell. I never been able to afford any of her dolls, but every couple of months I go look at her site and enjoy flipping through her creations.
And you did a extremely wonderful job making the sim look like Tatiana! I love her gypsy dolls!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 3:51 PM
I love the doll and I love your sim. Awesome work.

Kiss me in the rain so you can’t see my tears.
I cry to be with you,
But I’m held back by my fears.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 4:22 PM
the doll is great and so is your sim... DOWNLOADS!!! (I never download sims, but this is a must have really )
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 4:45 PM
Thank you you're making me feel sooooo happy
"psivampyr" I found that site and I've fallen in love since that day Thanks about the information
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 9:07 PM
Wicked Cool!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 9:24 PM
the doll is pretty. great job

*.* ~Sehana~
Sehana Fortress.com | Entertainment | Sims2 | Sims3 | Blog | Twitter |
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 11:12 PM
Thanks More are on the way Soon at SoSweetSims
Field Researcher
#13 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 2:47 AM
I would have liked to download this great Simmette. However the WinRAR file for the dress mesh is corrupted at SoSweetSims.
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 5:10 AM
Your sim is so awesome! I had never heard of One & Only Dolls, but jeez they're amazing. I hope you continue to make these. Thanks for the download!
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 7:20 PM
the files are working fine for me "Liza495" I don't know the problem
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 9:54 AM
There doesn't seem to be a Mesh 2 for the clothing on the site you linked to.
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 8:03 PM
I so very much want this sim, but with helgasims being down, I cannot get the dress mesh. Is this particular mesh available elsewhere?
Scholar
#18 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 10:28 PM
Tatiana is so pretty! Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 4:59 PM
I can't find links for any downloads on any of the non-MTS sites you linked to. Can I find the meshes anywhere else?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 9:53 AM
You better check those links of yours, because many of them don't work or the sites don't exist anymore.
And check your site too, there is some problems. It's keeps telling that some of links doesn't work.

And by to way, this simlady is beautiful, nice work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 6:45 AM
Thank you so much ^^