Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sophia Toddler by oepu

by oepu Posted 22nd Mar 2008 at 2:15 AM - Updated 22nd Mar 2008 at 11:29 AM by oepu

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 5:14 PM
Very very beautiful; thanks for creating! I think she will be a beautiful woman in several days.

Libertad no conozco sino la libertad de estar presa
en alguien
cuyo nombre no puedo oir sin escalofrío...

Viggo forever!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 5:53 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 23rd Mar 2008 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
My god, a grown-up version of her looks quite a lot like my sister!
You're good
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 7:49 PM Last edited by oepu : 23rd Mar 2008 at 8:04 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Mellisenda
*The skintone for this cute toddler sim is a very detailed adult skintone, not a barbie one. This is a very cute sim and outfit, though.

The MTS Creator Guidelines are unclear. I thought with Sims not barbie skins are allowed, because the skin isn't THE item - it's the Sim. And I thought, it isn't allowed to upload skintones, which have details, by there own.

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 9:57 PM
She is SO CUTE. I rarely see sim toddlers I actually think are cute and realistic, but you did an awesome job (especially on her face, she doesn't look polygonal!) Thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 9:58 PM
she is great!

Hi y'all!
My diary
Field Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 10:57 PM
i love her! and she looks good as an adult too!! i'm amazed. thanks!

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 1:37 AM
Does it really matter? My guess is that the guidelines mean that they don't want the skintone uploaded by itself... This upload is showcasing Opeu's sim not the actual skintone. And she doesn't show the parts...

Opeu I love your stuff! Thanks again!

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Forum Resident
#9 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by photo
Does it really matter? My guess is that the guidelines mean that they don't want the skintone uploaded by itself... This upload is showcasing Opeu's sim not the actual skintone. And she doesn't show the parts...

I think so too. I've downloaded plenty of sims with non-barbie skintones.

Sophia is so cute!

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 5:23 AM
Very cute! I love her dress too! Thanks. =)

-Aralie
Inventor
#11 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 5:26 AM
Very cute.
Can't wait to use her in the game.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 10:51 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Nightly367
I think so too. I've downloaded plenty of sims with non-barbie skintones.

I know it seems like it shouldn't be a big deal, since none of the pictures show the girl parts & the skintone isn't the main object she's uploading, but the reason it matters is because the skintones are included in the download, and this version of the website isn't 18+ (which means ANYONE can get their hands on the nudie skin, including minors). And, although the nekked human body is a natural & awesome thing, that would not be such a good situation, y'know? :oD

In any event though, Sophia is very lovely - nice work!
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 10:56 AM
Oh noes, somebody might see a bewbie!

If a minor downloads it, chances are they won't have a nude patch anyway, so all they'll see are some fuzzy pixels. And if not, well, I'm sure it won't send them into shock. People do actually have these parts, y'know.

Sheer wonder, baby.

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 11:26 AM
Very cute. I think I'm gonna mix her with the male sim you uploaded (once she's all grown up ofcourse), the one you used in pictures . I'd get a whole lotta Oepu simmies. I'm curious to see how they will turn out.

"I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends." Luna Lovegood

"It's lucky it's dark...I haven't blushed so much since Madame Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs." Albus Dumbledore
Field Researcher
#15 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 11:37 AM
She's lovely. Thanks for sharing.
Alchemist
#16 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 12:01 PM
Guys, 90% of sims here come with non barbie skintones (Louis and Enayla ones, for example, all have nipples). The rating for the game is *teen* so a child who has never seen a (pixelated) nipple in their lives shouldn't even be here downloading.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 12:26 PM
Shes so adorable! Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 8:57 PM
Surely the fact the sim has been uploaded and no mods has refused it or deleted it shows it's okay?

Beautiful sim, will added her in and have a family adopt her :D
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 11:39 PM Last edited by taddykins : 24th Mar 2008 at 11:42 PM. Reason: one more thing...
Regarding to her skintone, she doesn't have anything that anyone haven't already seen... And should Oepu upload this little girl in the adult site? I don't think so...

Oepu, she's a cutie, as I'm using your skins now (I downloaded them all in your website), it's very nice to have some more stuff from you in my game, and this little girl is so sweet!And I have a couple in my game that would love to adopt her!

Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 8:27 PM

Opeu I love your stuff! Thanks again!

I AGREE. Enough already. This is showcasing the sim not the skin.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 11:18 AM
very pretty, you did an amazing job!!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 3:00 PM
Enough about the skin already!
I'm 14 and it dos'nt offend me even though I'm not 18+, so I can't see the problem?

++ I love this toddler, you did an amazing job, !

- vCookie

".. and that's how the Cookie crumbles !" - Bruce Almighty
Field Researcher
#23 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 9:00 PM
I think she is absolutely precious. Lovely job, my dear!

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 7:11 PM
The link to Raonsims.com does not link to the hair mesh anymore.