Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Especially Designed for Twins: The 'Avery' Nursery

by jadedicara Posted 25th Mar 2008 at 1:11 AM - Updated 25th Mar 2008 at 8:30 PM by jadedicara

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 2:38 PM
Very cute.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 4:02 PM
Nice Nursery and My son's name is also Avery .
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 6:37 PM
I love the idea of this, and would welcome a version for girls even though there is admittedly too many girl-oriented nurseries. Coordinating wallpapers would be convenient, though not essential. Personally, I prefer not to have too many exact matches, but coordinating colours, or subtle patterns or textures for walls would save me from having to search for the right shade of paint.

Anyway, I've downloaded a number of your earlier nurseries, and I've enjoyed your playful yet un-fussy patterns.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 7:58 PM
My sims almost always get twins and I was stuck with the same cribs but I would get different colors to tell the babies apart but they would clash this works so great! I can have a nice nursery now!

Come see my creations at evielovesims
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 8:01 PM
Hello
I love the colors you choose for this nursury, they are fresh and not the usual traditional but not too out there either.
I must admit to being a bit confused these are not the meshes for the first picture, in the wood colors, is that correct?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 8:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Grandmarmalade
Hello
I love the colors you choose for this nursury, they are fresh and not the usual traditional but not too out there either.
I must admit to being a bit confused these are not the meshes for the first picture, in the wood colors, is that correct?

The only thing included in the upload are recolors of the Maxis fabrics (crib, changing table). At the bottom of the post are links to both the meshes for the cribs shown, as well as to the recolors that are shown in the photos.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by snowmoon2001
I love the idea of this, and would welcome a version for girls even though there is admittedly too many girl-oriented nurseries. Coordinating wallpapers would be convenient, though not essential. Personally, I prefer not to have too many exact matches, but coordinating colours, or subtle patterns or textures for walls would save me from having to search for the right shade of paint.

Anyway, I've downloaded a number of your earlier nurseries, and I've enjoyed your playful yet un-fussy patterns.

I forgot to add into my original post the paint I used. My absolute favorites, and the ones I use for everything are by Witchboy here

There are tons to choose from, so they all match on moldings, etc.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 9:03 PM
Thank you, it is so hard to find good furniture for twins/triplets/quads!!

Save the earth, its the only planet with chocolate.
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 10:19 PM
It's so good to get not only Kinder Kontainer and Sanitation Station recolours but full set for nursery.
Thank you. Looks excellent!
And I would welcome a version for girls too
Inventor
#11 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 4:18 AM
Thank you. I always find too many sets that are too girly or too boy-ish. Are there any plans for a 'darker' set like this?

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 4:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GreenDaySim74
Thank you. I always find too many sets that are too girly or too boy-ish. Are there any plans for a 'darker' set like this?

What do you mean 'darker'? If you've got a specific idea, I do take requests ^_^

And for the rest of you.. look forward to a VERY girly multiples nursery tomorrow!

Thanks for all the great feedback and compliments.
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 5:42 AM
Thank you so much. I always hated trying to come up with a cute nursery where they had thier own identities but te same baisic theme
Field Researcher
#14 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 6:08 AM
perfect idea. i hated making twins rooms identical too.. but theni didnt want them to be totally diff.
great idea.
you should make some others

i think GreenDaySim74 means gothic/punk type recols.
i would def like some like this too :D

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 6:54 AM
Yet again another great set. And thanks for the wallpaper link...I was looking through the Maxis bins to find what went with your other sets. :o) Thanks!

And looking forward to seeing those special requests. ;o)
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 10:44 AM
Beautiful, once again. I've dowloaded all of your previous nursery sets and I love every single one of them. Thank you so much for all your hard work!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 8:37 AM
Thank you

One day you're gonna wake up and realize how much you care for her--
And when that day comes she'll be waking up next to the boy who already knew.
--Anonymous
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 11:42 AM
I love the colors! I like the more simplistic look. Thank you.
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 5:48 PM
this is a great set thanks
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 11:32 PM
I just had to give you a million thanks because your stuff is so amazing! I usually just make young couple type households or homes with older kids and when I decided to start a family "from scratch" my sims had boy/girl twins!

I came to here to go nursery shopping and found your stuff and it is just so incredible. Now I am torn between using this set, the boy/girl set, or the mod circle/square sets for my twins!

Thanks again and keep up the great work.