Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Free Time Bohemian adult dress converted for teens

by cloudlessnights Posted 25th Mar 2008 at 9:40 AM - Updated 8th Sep 2008 at 1:06 PM by cloudlessnights

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
#2 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 4:53 PM
Thanks for this I was hoping someone would make this for teens. :D

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 4:59 PM
Thank you so much for sharing and converting these for teens.
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 5:07 PM
I have just downloaded this wonderful conversion twice and a diagnostic error on package 02 says that it is corrupt. The others seem to be okay. Just thought i'd report this incase any other peeps have the same problem.

Great work though!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 5:24 PM
nice thank you!

*.* ~Sehana~
Sehana Fortress.com | Entertainment | Sims2 | Sims3 | Blog | Twitter |
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 6:04 PM
Thank you for coverting this, it's such a fun outfit.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 8:39 PM
Thank you so much for these! I had no problems downloading
Forum Resident
#8 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 9:32 PM
Woohoo! Teens are currently my favorite age group, and I love getting such wonderful conversions for them. Thanks so much, cloudlessnights! I really appreciate all the great conversions you've been giving us.
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 10:48 PM
I also appreciate it!! You're such a great artist! One more thing... if I can request ths outfits for young adults????? It's just that I have all expansions but they're not working, except for University and Nightlife.... It ennoys me soooo much! And that's the only way to get it in the meantime.... Thanks!!!!!!

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

-Dr. Seuss
Field Researcher
#10 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 1:52 AM
Well done! Thank you so much for converting these outfits.

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Instructor
#11 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 4:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aurorita_1788
I also appreciate it!! You're such a great artist! One more thing... if I can request ths outfits for young adults????? It's just that I have all expansions but they're not working, except for University and Nightlife.... It ennoys me soooo much! And that's the only way to get it in the meantime.... Thanks!!!!!!

That's odd. Maxis has been making all the adult meshes available to YA since Uni.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 7:22 AM
I think what aurorita_1788 means is that she doesn't have the outfits because she doesn't have Free Time on her system...however, aurorita_1788, I'm afraid I can't do that, since it's not allowed here to simply extract items from one EP without any changes with the aim of making them availabe for people without that EP. Maybe try heading over to the Game help section and see if you can get any help getting your EPs to work?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 1:22 PM
Thanks for sharing cloudlessnights..
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 1:45 AM
Why you make no more of the harry potter downloads?

my bad for english...
Test Subject
#15 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 12:50 AM
Ok, no problem! Well thank you very much anyway and have a nice week!

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

-Dr. Seuss
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 12:18 PM
First off: Thank You! I love Bohemian and Gypsy stuff and these outfits are a great addition to my game. :D

Secondly: Could this also be converted for elders? Because I'd really love to see some of mine wearing these gorgeous outfits!
(Okay, and since I'm already requesting, then, well, I hope it's not too much trouble but... maybe a convertion for adults as well? I know that the original mesh already is for adults, but it's just that I don't have the FreeTime expansion pack but I would love to see clothes like that on my adult sims.)

Thanks in advance and thanks again :P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 5:27 PM
@ThatsJyri:

As I've said further up in this thread, just extracting something from the game and uploading it without any changes with the sole goal of making it available to people who haven't bought the necessary EP is not allowed, I'm afraid. And I'm sorry, but I really can't take any additional requests at the time, because I've still got a fairly long to-do list of requests and things I'd like to do myself to get through first.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 5:15 PM
All right. It's okay if you can't do the thing, my job was to ask. But thanks anyway, the stuff you've already made is wonderful and I will definitely keep an eye on your further uploads.

Have a nice day/evening/night/morning/whatever!
Cheers! :D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 3:09 AM
Finally something from FreeTime that I can enjoy!
Where'd you get the hair?

Everyone has a weakness, everyone dies, and everyone passes out after getting hit with a steel bat.
C.Rod
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 3:09 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 7:36 PM
You get this outfit for teens and elders in Apartment Life, but this is great for people without it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 4:08 PM
this appears in apartment life!But is fine and good for people without it.
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Aug 2012 at 11:42 AM
You can get teen versions on apartment life