Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moi's Clothes-change Swirl Silencer Global Mod (all game versions)

by niol Posted 25th Mar 2008 at 2:02 PM - Updated 23rd Jun 2009 at 6:41 AM by niol

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 5:42 AM
Personal vendetta against PandoraSims?
What does this do, stop the spinning all together or just the sound?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 7:07 AM Last edited by niol : 26th Mar 2008 at 7:22 AM.
it just removes the graphical presentation of the cartoon swirl animation, but the sims remains rotating...

Just got the pandorasims link fixed, thanks.
Theorist
#4 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 7:00 PM
thanks
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 4:55 PM
Thanks!

Having read the discussion between Numenor and Bladex, gave a good laugh. Of course it's the creator that states the rules concerning his/her work. I guess that Pandorasims are inferior to MTS2 and that's why that Bladexcharacter won't tell the folks where he stole the things they keep under lock and key for downloads.

Keep up the good work all of you modders and creators here at MTS2, I love your work and will never ever upload them on another site before asking the creator for permission to do so. Or easier done, tell people to come here and get the stuff themselves, since I don't own a site myself.

Cheers mates and have great ending of the old year and great beginning of the new year!
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 6:21 PM
What Is Pandora Sims?
I've Heard It Mentioned Around My street allot for The Sims 2.
But my friends seem to smile all perverted like when they mention it ... is it a "naughty" Site?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 2:50 AM
Thanks!