Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Downtown Series - Apartments with Subway

by tempest1967 Posted 25th Mar 2008 at 9:07 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 6:48 PM
wow thats pretty cool ! such a nice idea !

Head Of Staff @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out

Check Out My Sims 3 Houses @SimsArtGallery
Instructor
#3 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 8:13 AM
I love it! Funny tho...I saw your other lot first then got the same idea (indoor tracks with walls colored to look like tunnels) as you posted with this lot. It was very creepy that I pictured it in my mind and low and behold the next lot I clicked on had the same picture I had in my head!
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 7:38 PM
Hi! Great Lot, thanks so much for creating it. Especially the Outdoor has really a great Style. It's awesome! Thx... <3
#5 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 7:54 PM
::nab::

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th May 2011 at 10:21 PM
The subway sation is something else! I've been looking something like this. I would like to see an elevated subway station, just like the MTA in New York city (where I live) and the CTA in Chicago. Thanks for sharing your creations.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 7:14 AM
Great subway apartment lot, but the recolors aren't showing up in my game. Sorry, I don't know if you still log on to this site.