Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

scarlett johansson

by vindicatedmess Posted 28th Mar 2008 at 7:15 PM - Updated 22nd Feb 2009 at 6:46 AM by vindicatedmess

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 5:55 AM
Great job! Thank you so much.

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 5:57 AM
I think this is absolutely the best likeness in Sim form I have seen, and man I've seen a lot...Great work!
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 6:07 AM
i think she kind of looks like rachel mcadams
Instructor
#5 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 6:10 AM
Scarlett Jo. <3
She looks absolutely lovely.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 7:18 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 29th Mar 2008 at 5:28 PM. Reason: removed image tags
When I loaded her in Body Shop, I gave her a little tweaking to "Simify" her more. I usually don't go for the ultra-real Sims, so here she is a little more caricature-ish. Good work, thank you! :lovestruc
Instructor
#7 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 8:03 AM
Wow, that's an amaaazing likeness. Great job!
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 8:27 AM
So beautiful!!!! I love Scarlett Johansson! Thank you very much! And I adore your version of Aishwarya Rai!
Wiki Wizard
#9 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 9:22 AM
Very life like, thanks for this:D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Alchemist
#10 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 9:42 AM
She absolutly looks herself and like a good-looking sims! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 9:58 AM
Good likeness!

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 10:49 AM
I have seen other wonderful sim creations of this actor on this site and have been tempted to download them but hesitated for some reason.I now know why.This is the Scarlet I see.You have done a fantastic work of art and have captured her look in a way that I feel no one else has.Thank you for your talent and willingness to share!
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 12:55 PM
that's the best scarlett i've seen so far! good job!
thanks!!!
Inventor
#14 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 2:30 PM
I think you got her pretty close, you nailed her nose and lips, but her eyes make her not really look like Scarlett! Good try though!! I love your edit too!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 3:50 PM
Pretty great likeness, though her lips don't seem right. I think her lips need to be... pouty-er? *thinking...* Compressed? I dunno. (I mean "the opposite term of WIDER") Anyways, rockin' job on Scarlett!!! Very few people get her right, but you did it! *Woohoo!!!* <--- woohoo as in the cheer/shout, not the woohoo in the Sims 2/Sims 1.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 4:02 PM
This is probably the best Scarlett Sim I've seen! However, I do agree that her lips need to be not as wide. Nothing CAS can't do, though. Great work!

Hanging upside down to sleep does not make you cool or alternative - I know, because I've tried it...
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 5:35 PM
Wow great likeness..wonder why its not featured
^__^
Field Researcher
#18 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 10:59 PM
Very beautiful, the best Scarlett so far in my opinion!
Thanks vindicatedmess!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 1:01 AM
OMG!!!!
Now we can all burn her or drown in the pool!! MUHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!

Neh.. just kidding.......
but she does look exactly like herself! Great work!
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 4:56 AM
Wow! How in the world did you make this look so much like her? What an amazing job!
Test Subject
#21 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 1:08 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 1st Apr 2008 at 4:53 AM. Reason: Please read the posting guidelines. Thanks. :)
It is good work.
Scholar
#22 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 4:29 AM
She is beautiful. Looks proportional to me, but what do I know...lol...my celebs aren't exactly on the mark these days. Seriously though, love this sim. Great edit on the OEPU skintone. I love OEPU's work and you did a great job customizing it.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 11:53 PM
I have another beautiful Scarlett in my game but you have given her a softness and a more vulnerable and appealing look. She's really beautiful!! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 1:46 PM
Thanks!

"That Which Does Not Kill You, Only Makes You Stronger."
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 3:44 PM Last edited by juno13 : 20th Apr 2008 at 5:19 AM. Reason: fixed now!
Am I the only person who's had trouble downloading this? She's gorgeous and I'd love to have her in my game, but I keep getting a message that this zip file is corrupted. It's a headscratcher.

**Edit: it's working now. I think the general site issues that have been fixed were definitely a factor.
Page 1 of 2