Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Strathmore II: Grand Hampton

by Night Racer Posted 28th Mar 2008 at 11:56 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 3:29 AM
Love the landscaping! excellent job! *thanks*

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 11:14 AM
This is a great big beautiful home with lovely curb apeal and a lovely back yard!Fantastic!This is the only reason I downloaded it,however.I saw a need to do some extensive changes to make it habitable for any of my sim familys.The internal layout did'nt seem to flow for daily sim life.This is not ment to be negative in any way. I do love this house and thank you for all the hard work it took to make it available to all of us.I thank you for all your hard work and creativity!Please continue!
Wiki Wizard
#4 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 11:35 AM
This is absoloutely amazing, thanks for this:D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 6:08 PM
its great, how did you get the two garages on one driveway?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(") (")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into
your signature to help him gain world domination.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nibmaster
its great, how did you get the two garages on one driveway?

its really quite easy (i had to downlaod the reversed garage door thogh for it to be place right and not backwards)..but heres how

turn on moveobjects on

and go into build mode and selct any floor tile and go to the very far right of the lot across from the house...so.. in front of the house on the other side of the road...all the way to the right..and place a single tile of any floor down over the edge of the sidewalk

then when u place driveway/extensions/doors they'll be turned so u can create sideways garages

the cars will teleport to/from the garage becuse thers no driveway but hey...that dosnt matter :P

if u need more info do i search thers a ton of tutorials on it
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 7:30 PM
This home is great. I havn't tried it in my game yet but for some reason i can't get certain files into the Downloads folder. Luckily yours didn't. i love it BTW can anyone please tell me what is wrong with my folder?? lol thanks
Mad Poster
#8 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 9:36 PM
This is a great house, it is a new Capp Monor in my game now
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 12:17 AM
Thank you very much wow.. very nice! :-)