Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victiorian Terrace

by madsaffs Posted 29th Mar 2008 at 5:12 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Wiki Wizard
#2 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 7:35 PM
Nice thanks:D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 10:23 PM
Oooh, I like this! I do hope there'll be others following for the rest of the classes My folks actually live in a Victorian terrace, for the... working class? Lower middle? One of the two, I know it's a bit smaller than this

Thanks! :D

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 8:51 AM
This is a wounderful example of victorian living.I am however going to have a challenge in making it liveable for my modern sims.I look forward to that challenge because this is such a lovely set of townhomes!Thank you!
Alchemist
#5 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 2:19 PM
This looks authentic, you´ve done a real good job! Thanks,
Instructor
#6 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 2:47 PM
Thanks! This house is awesome!

My DEVIANTART profile
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 3:27 PM
brill and i am going to be entring if i can get the time but this is brillent

funney250 i makes homes for request so just ask
Scholar
#8 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 2:37 PM
This actually looks like the style of homes that surround the University of PA.
Nicely done! Thanks!!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 12:58 AM
I like! It is true that when you make an isolated TERRACE house, it does look strange. I'd just lock the doors of the other houses and not furnish them to keep the Simmies out of the other homes! Thank you for sharing your creation!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th May 2008 at 5:06 PM
THANKS!! This House is Amazing, love it ^^
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 11:05 AM
I like how the out side looks but your picture of the inside is too small to really see anything so I wont be downloading. Maybe a few more picture of the inside that are bigger and you might have more picky down loaders who'll download.

Now Taking Requests for House's and Paintings! Downloads also at simbology.com
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 9:42 AM
I downloded this but there appears to be a problem. There are no doors connecting the front room & lounge, when I put in doors it says invalid. I was trying to make them apartments.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 2:26 PM
Now I'm downloading this Victorian house. Thanks it's a residential lot. I was wondering how the heck did you put the basement rooms, as I thought it'd be an apartment lot.

I love such old British houses and now factory lofts and such. From the outside they don't seem to look great but inside, it's so much possible to create, modify and decorate. Thanks again and I added you as a favourite creator and will introduce some of your lots at my blog site (see my profile about it Home page).
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 9:44 PM
This looks great. I'm making a British-themed neighbourhood, and this is exactly what it was missing. It's going to be great fun to try and turn this into a modern home. And thanks so much for not using custom content. Most houses that fit the theme have a lot of cc.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 8:35 PM
I like it, and it's reasonably priced!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 8:25 PM
I love these houses.