Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SpaceBaby Nursery

by jadedicara Posted 30th Mar 2008 at 11:45 PM - Updated 31st Mar 2008 at 3:46 PM by jadedicara

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 3:04 PM
I love it!

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 10:05 PM
When my sim will be pregnant from alien... M-m-m... :D

Thank you !
Forum Resident
#4 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 10:44 PM
I keep getting an error message when I try to download it. It's so cool, I really would love it in my game. Can you check to make sure it's okay?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babydawl1880
I keep getting an error message when I try to download it. It's so cool, I really would love it in my game. Can you check to make sure it's okay?

There was some download problems yesterday on the site, it may be the same issue leftover.

Should clear up in a couple hours or so.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SeraphMari
When my sim will be pregnant from alien... M-m-m... :D

Thank you !

Haha I didn't even think about that! Alien babies would rock in this nursery, great idea =D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 4:05 AM
This is awesome. I was actually just thinking about how great it would be to have a nursery set to match the space kids room (and of course to go with your amazing name signs). Get out of my head, there's not enough room in here for both of us! :P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 5:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crystalbluefire09
This is awesome. I was actually just thinking about how great it would be to have a nursery set to match the space kids room (and of course to go with your amazing name signs). Get out of my head, there's not enough room in here for both of us! :P

Ha! I knew I forgot something - name sign link! Glad you're digging it ^^
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 10:10 AM
Off to spawn some alien offspring just so I can use this nursery set!
Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 2:43 PM
WOW! This is fantastic! Thanks for creating a much needed matching nursery!
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 12:35 PM
Exactly what I needed, and so much better than I expected to find. THANK YOU!!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 11:16 PM
WOW :* this is perfect (ll)'
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 3:57 AM
I've always loved your stuff, and now my green babies won't look out of place in their nursery!
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 6:50 PM
my lil' alien baby luvs it!
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 9:12 PM
I love it! I was wondering if you could make matching bedding for the older kids beds??
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 5:22 PM
Yay, yay, yay! Right what my Alien newborn needs. Thank you so much for your work! It's just perfect!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 2:26 AM
Sunshower81: LOL! Same here. Was on a simple vacation and the ONE time I forgot to save before I looked through a telescope, I ended up...on a spaceship ...and pregnant (character looks like me IRL). Well, I planned on having a baby with my wife anyway, just ended up being a bit 'awkward'. Wonderful set, I am sure my green-tinted 'gift of the Heavens' will enjoy it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 8:25 PM
Perfect! Pascal's baby has a nursery now!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 11:42 PM
Adorable idea!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 7:01 AM
This is perfect for my new alien baby, great job!