Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Doomful Monkey Fountain of DOOM!

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 31st Mar 2008 at 11:18 PM - Updated 1st Apr 2008 at 2:33 AM by tiggerypum : fixed ep required

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 11:32 PM
Wow, so much Doom! I mean, you think you've seen Doom but then you see something like this and it's like... Woah, check out the Doom!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#3 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 11:43 PM
No soap? Mmmhh... let's see... OUCH! It's hot!!!

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Scholar
#4 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 11:45 PM
You guys are the best, I needed this laugh (of doom) today!
Thanks for the awesome monkey fountain of DOOM!

I thank you doomfully...
Scholar
#5 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 12:27 AM
“A person who misses a chance and the monkey who misses its branch can't be saved”
Indian proverb

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 12:35 AM
Hilarious and wonderful. Thank you very much!

Sims 2 Stuff by Ben Harris, Profile + Terms of Use!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#7 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 2:36 AM
Hey! How long do I leave my hot dogs and marshmellows in the lava cooker? Can you use the lava pool for a hot tub?
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 7:25 AM
Two days ago, all the chimpettes in my treehood were monkeying around near the cave when this fine monkey brother walked by. Of course, we dropped our bananas to check out this Simian Prince! He lead us to this "so-called" Fountain of Love!" He told is if we wanted to partake of his monkeyness, we had to stimulate the water in the fountain. Of course, I'm game ESPECIALLY after he said there was no monkey business involved! So we added soap flakes to the water. All I can say is "Beware the Fountain of DOOM!" And if I catch that big hairy ape, I'll skin him alive!
-Unsuspecting Primate

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 5:44 PM
Hi nice download but it is not there only the maxis thingy. Any help will be appreciated. I got all ep's
Scholar
#10 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 6:35 PM
Hihi a nice recolor HP ! Perfect for all worshippers of the Silver Ape !
Doom Doom Doom !!! Thank you !!! :D

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 4:11 AM
Very cute!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Mad Poster
#12 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 8:01 PM
DOOM!!!! Very nice. Look at all the doom!

By the way, h-P I like your reason for deleting dfjojrofaseg's post. "User is an idiot"

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rapsheba555
DOOM!!!! Very nice. Look at all the doom!

By the way, h-P I like your reason for deleting dfjojrofaseg's post. "User is an idiot"

Me too Nice job on the DOOM fountain! It reminds me of the one in "Castaway Stories" that only spouted fire once or twice. With this, I could definetly make a lost Simian City. Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 1:52 AM
this looks good but i cant find it in the catalogue!!! what price is it and what catagory is it under?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 1:54 AM
actually i just realised... if this is a recolour than it should show up but something is wrong, the original fountain does not have any recolours which means it didnt work... i placed it in my downloads folder allright!
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 9:57 PM
is there a diffrence to the maxis doom water thingy in bon voyage or can you not have lava i am confused but thanks im bannahs for monkeys
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 11:02 PM
awesome mate

i'm ganna love it but wat do you need to have isntalled, cause i olny got delax install cause i formatted window's xpa dn isntalled windows 7....
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 9:29 AM
thanks dude soo cool and i thought the normal one was doom when you added soap!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 4:35 PM
It looks awesome!! I hope I don't have any problems downloading it though!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 3:10 AM
i love it. Thank you.