Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SimSpy shows Aspiration, NPC flag, Family number and Chemistry

by CtfG Posted 3rd Apr 2008 at 11:23 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 12:32 AM
Thanks for the cool tool, finding out the aspiration of the other sims is reason enough to download.

They call me The Seeker.
I've been searching low and high.
Instructor
#3 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 1:05 AM
What also could be useful would be to include the zodiac sign. The it would be useful. Thanks you for making this for us.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 1:30 AM
This looks both interesting and useful -- thanks!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 4:37 AM
So does the flag automatically appear for all NPCs, or is there a way you manually make it appear?
Alchemist
#6 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 9:58 AM
Cool thing! Thanks,
Instructor
#7 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 11:56 AM
cool this would be very handy thxs alot!!
and motherspet stop pointing guns at cats ok? but it is a funny picture
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 9:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spiffeystar
So does the flag automatically appear for all NPCs, or is there a way you manually make it appear?

It will appear for all sims that are registered as NPC (barista, cop, exterminator, etc.), but not for townies, downtownies and such.

Let Teens Live Alone With TeenStar PC
Let Teens Adopt A Baby/Toddler/Child
>>> Check my profile page for further hacks <<<
Field Researcher
#9 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 11:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CtfG
It will appear for all sims that are registered as NPC (barista, cop, exterminator, etc.), but not for townies, downtownies and such.

Thanks for this tool, and it's a great idea, but wouldn't it be even MORE useful if it worked for townies & downtownies as well? Only speaking for myself of course, but I rarely have my sims date/marry NPC's, but do have them go for townies & downtownies much more often. This tool would be much more useful for them.

Also, I don't understand what's the point of knowing the NPC's Flag & family number? Is this just something that other Mods would use & not something an average gamer needs while actually playing their game?

I would definitely use the show aspiration & chemisty parts, but I don't know what I'd use the other parts of it for. Could you please explain it a bit more?

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Instructor
#10 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 6:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by d4nny
cool this would be very handy thxs alot!!
and motherspet stop pointing guns at cats ok? but it is a funny picture

It makes me laugh too. I have 5 in RL and would never do that of course. Glad you like it though.
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 12:07 AM
When I downloaded this, I couldn't use my dressers! The only thing that would come up is "dress for work." If the sims that didn't have a job clicked on it, nothing would come up. I uninstalled it, and the dressers are working right again.
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 5:09 AM
Never mind, its not this mod thats causing the problem. I played with custom objects off, and thats why the dresser was working before. I played with them on without this mod, and my dressers still aren't working. Anybody know what could be causing this? My sims can only dress for work and they don't change back into their clothes after getting nude.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 12:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mimi52861
Thanks for this tool, and it's a great idea, but wouldn't it be even MORE useful if it worked for townies & downtownies as well? Only speaking for myself of course, but I rarely have my sims date/marry NPC's, but do have them go for townies & downtownies much more often. This tool would be much more useful for them.

It does work on Townies, Downtownies, all Vacation sims and NPCs.

Quote:
Also, I don't understand what's the point of knowing the NPC's Flag & family number? Is this just something that other Mods would use & not something an average gamer needs while actually playing their game?
(...)

As stated in the introduction, these were data I needed for programming I didn't finetune this mod for publishing, but just gave it out as it is. Knowing the NPC's internal number or any sim's family number helps determining where they belong and also offers some hints where to begin with certain modifications. For regular players, these numbers are completely unimportant.

Let Teens Live Alone With TeenStar PC
Let Teens Adopt A Baby/Toddler/Child
>>> Check my profile page for further hacks <<<
Field Researcher
#14 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 4:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CtfG

Thanks CtfG for replying to my post. I was going on what you said in the above quote & that's why I thought it didn't work for townies & downtownies. I did download it & tried it out in my game. It works very nicely & IS in fact very useful.

Thanks again for a great mod!

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 22nd May 2010 at 6:55 AM
Amazing, thank you!! =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 8:13 AM
muito obrigado