Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Quinn' Nursery for Multiples

by jadedicara Posted 5th Apr 2008 at 11:06 PM - Updated 18th Apr 2008 at 5:57 PM by jadedicara

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 9:26 AM
How Cute. Thanks =D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 10:04 AM
These are great!!! I always love new nursery stuff cos my sims tend to have a lot of babies and is kinda boring to always use the same colors... thanks!!!

... And music is my aeroplane.
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 10:08 AM
This is awsome! Perfect for little boys. Thank you for taking the time to make this multiple nursery, it's perfect for the triplets that just got born in my game.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 10:20 AM
Yay, another new set! It's amazing how you can always find inspiration for yet another beautiful set. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 11:07 AM
Oh Brilliant! Thanks for these!

I just gave my Cameron and Chase sims (House M.D) Quadruplets, so I definitely need something like this to colour co-ordinate each kid.

I wonder if House and Wilson could cope with Quads? Hmm... :-D

Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 12:49 PM
This is just as fabulous as the girls' nursery -AND- they're names are just as great, too, lol! (Both of my daughters would have been Jack if they'd been boys. :-D)

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 2:05 PM
sooo cool and cute, do sims just naturally have uads or is there a cheat 4 it??
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 3:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Joe213
sooo cool and cute, do sims just naturally have uads or is there a cheat 4 it??

No, there isn't a cheat, but there is a hack. You can find it here: http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi...ic.php?f=26&t=3

Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 6:07 PM
First off let me thank you soooo much for making so many wonderful nursery sets, and I absolutely adore your recent multiple sets, I always have sooo many twins! Keep up the spectacular work!

Also I was wondering if you would make a twin boy & girl set that has matching patterns but one in blue and the other in pink (you can add other colors too if you want), I know that's very stereotypical but I would very much enjoy having a twin set like that. Thanks!

And is the hack that dancextremer posted safe for my game?

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." ~Anonymous
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SarahBeara231
First off let me thank you soooo much for making so many wonderful nursery sets, and I absolutely adore your recent multiple sets, I always have sooo many twins! Keep up the spectacular work!

Also I was wondering if you would make a twin boy & girl set that has matching patterns but one in blue and the other in pink (you can add other colors too if you want), I know that's very stereotypical but I would very much enjoy having a twin set like that. Thanks!

The closest I have to a twin nursery is the Avery Nursery, which is done with unisex textiles. I will keep your suggestion in my head, but I won't get a chance to sit down with more work until next weekend after the class week!

As for the hack, I have personally never had an issue with it, but haven't had it installed for over a year. If I want "triplets" I usually just use the InSiminator to have three babies quickly in succession. As with all hacks, use your better judgment and exercise caution!
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 10:58 PM

I haven't had a problem with it, either. I'd recommend backing up your game just in case. Always use CC and hacks at your own risk!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 11:32 AM

I've used it since it came out, and have never had a problem. I have every expansion and stuff pack, and it's never stopped working, or caused any problems, for me.

Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has died, or is living with cancer.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 8:11 PM
Oh this is a must have and cant wait to go and try for multiple births.
Thank You for all your nurseries I just love them.
#15 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 10:30 PM
Hey, do you need freetime to have that cool crib?

I chop down trees, I skip and jump
I like to press wildflowers.
I put on women's clothing
And hang around in bars!

Reading this has caused you to gain one reading Skill Point.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MonkeySandwichWithCheese
Hey, do you need freetime to have that cool crib?

Nope! HB's crib can be found at the link in the thread body, and it works with all games ^^

Just because I've been being spammed with PMs, you DO need Freetime for the table in the picture, and it comes with the expansion.
Instructor
#17 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 1:35 AM
Thanks for the adorable nursery--I know I will use it again and again! Also, is the cute little toddler table available that you have pictured? where can I find it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 4:07 AM Last edited by jadedicara : 18th Apr 2008 at 5:58 PM. Reason: Info now included in the original thread.
Quote: Originally posted by M3g7e
Thanks for the adorable nursery--I know I will use it again and again! Also, is the cute little toddler table available that you have pictured? where can I find it?

Look at the post right above yours =p
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#19 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 8:02 AM
For the sanity of jadedicara, please limit comments to feedback about the recolor. Otherwise, use the WCIF forum linked in my signature to inquire about where to obtain items pictured in the screen shot. Questions about the multiples hack do not belong here either. Please direct those to the creator of said hack.

Thank you.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 6:02 PM
These look awesome. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 9:58 PM
Default Triplets/Quads
I have the hack (I think). I think it works but I need to go on the game to check it out. How do you know the hack works and how does it work? Do you "try for baby" and could get triplets or quads or do you have to do something to get them?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 12:42 AM
so cute! i love these but where do u find the meshes for the Kinder Kontainer Rip Co. Toy Bin Sanitation Station?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 4:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kiraiko44
so cute! i love these but where do u find the meshes for the Kinder Kontainer Rip Co. Toy Bin Sanitation Station?

Those are in-game names of items.
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 10:11 PM
Great stuff jade thanks a bunch we also checked out the space baby it very nice thanks for your creativity and hard work
Test Subject
#25 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 4:17 AM
Hi. I was hoping you could give me a little help.

I recently had quad boys (James, Henry, Charles, and William) as well and I love your nursery. However, I am having problems with a few of the recolours showing up in the toybox, potty, and the high chair.

I find this odd because I've got other styles of the toybox, for example and the recolour shows up on that one, just not the original.

I'm new to the whole mod my game scene, and I was wondering if maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Page 1 of 2