Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Little Flirty Dresses (For Teens and Adults)

by Fishie Posted 6th Apr 2008 at 3:11 PM - Updated 1st Sep 2008 at 12:43 AM by Fishie

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 11:04 AM
oh, these are so cute! thank u, fishie!
#3 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 12:24 PM
YAY! Mathmatical Constants! Anyways, these are really cute, thank you!

Bites and Kisses
Vampire
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 1:54 PM
I love the bright colors. Thank you very much!

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 2:35 PM
Well done! :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 3:38 PM
Oh wow, those are cute!
Thanks!

♥ :) LJ
Forum Resident
#7 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 5:48 PM
Oh my gosh. These are supercute. I love the bright colours and the textures are nice and .. well I think you can call it 'crisp'. Fabulous job. ^^
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 6:52 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 14th Apr 2008 at 7:25 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
theese are fantastic, i never download custom clothes. but i'll make an exception
no photoskinning they look like proper sims clothing, they could of popped right out of the H&M SP!
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 7:20 PM
you already know how awesome these are because i spazzed about them enough to you. :D
Instructor
#10 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 7:44 PM
i loved these!! they are so cute!! thanx a lot!! ant thank u so much for making them WITHOUT HIGH HEELS!!! it makes me so happy!! *-* and they are so fun and colourfull! thank u so much!!

hi!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 10:26 PM
You all make me so happy. I hope that you enjoy them. :D

Quote:
I wouldn't wear a dress that short without tights though

With or without tights I wouldn't wear anything like these, but fortunately, Sims don't really care too much about modesty.

- Fishie
I live like a hermit in my own head.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 10:50 PM
I love your work, its gorgeously made and coloured. I much prefer this type of clothing for my simmies than all of the photoskinned stuff out there. Nice work!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#13 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 5:57 AM
These are just so pretty!!!! thank you for your time spend on this creation for us simmers.
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 7:12 AM
Thank you so much for sharing your hard work. I love these and my sims definitely will too.

Felicity
#15 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 1:44 AM
Cute!!! CUTE!!!! *spazz!!!* This is soooo cute!!!!!!!!! WHOO!! Mathimatical Consonants! I love the little pi button!! Did I meantion that they were CUTE?!!!

I chop down trees, I skip and jump
I like to press wildflowers.
I put on women's clothing
And hang around in bars!

Reading this has caused you to gain one reading Skill Point.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 2:12 AM
Hooray! I love mathematical constants! These look incredible in-game, the textures and colors are beautiful! I much prefer it to photo-skinning as well. A pleasant change in my Simmies' wardrobes!
Scholar
#17 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 11:58 AM
Adoooorable!!! They're a must have even for someone who detests math!! *downloading* Thanks!!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Field Researcher
#18 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 4:07 PM
Wow these look like they could have came with the game. o_o <3 -downloads-

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 7:02 PM
those look a bit outta my league but thier good for my friendXD

hello world.
here comes the emo kid.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 12:30 PM
Love them. :lovestruc
My favourite is the orange dress, but they are all adorable. I love how they are both for teens and adults and the little differing details. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 4:47 AM
I Am soooo happy I popped into your classy party dresses! Your style is so funky and I love it!

Quote:
it's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you

~*Cheyenne*~
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 1:11 AM
These are so cute, I especially love them for teens. I admit I was known to wear a very short skirt or two in highschool....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 2:47 AM
All your nice comments kind of blow my mind. I'm so glad you like them and I hope they get lots of use in your game.

- Fishie
I live like a hermit in my own head.
Instructor
#24 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 5:28 PM
Too cute. Thanks!

Melissa
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 10:29 PM
Wow they're so cute! If there were real i probably wouldn't wear them as dresses though.. Oh well sims don't care about modesty so its ok.
Page 1 of 2