Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Circles' Nursery Revisited!

by jadedicara Posted 9th Apr 2008 at 9:58 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 12:02 PM
Great colors! And the thing I love about your nurseries is you don't make babies look like idiots, you know? No dancing amphibians or skateboarding mammals. Oy, I get so tired of Baby-ish themes.
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 1:13 PM
This is the first time I've seen this set (probably because I tend to ignore the nursery stuff, I agree with the post above about the usual themes), I **LOVE** the colors and had to have it immediately. Beautiful set, thanks so much!
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 1:32 PM
Gorgeous! I would buy these IRL for my own baby! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 4:03 PM
Awww thanks guys, I'm blushing. Jarviclan, you made me laugh - skateboarding mammals?!

Glad you are all enjoying!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 8:05 PM
Very pretty indeed, thanks!

Let the music smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 8:23 PM
This is a gorgeous set! Thank you.
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 8:38 PM
I posted on 'Squares' Nursery Revisited. As I said before, I really like your sets. But I didn't download the previous 'Circles' because it was too busy, the top of the changing table looked odd, and the highchair was a bit plain. I am SO happy you redid this set! I absolutely love it! And I don't even like pink... I like how you put more brown and less white.
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 10:08 PM
I have just about all of your nurseries and I love each and everyone of them thank you for adding more stuff to the "sqaure and circle" nurseries. Keep up the great work
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 10:12 PM
Amazing as always! I love all your nurseries and can't wait to see what you come up with next. I had the original version of these, and I'm so glad you added to it and refined it.
Alchemist
#11 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 6:58 AM
Lovely,Thanks,
Forum Resident
#12 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 12:55 AM
Beautiful! This is how I'm decorating my bathroom & the other set (squares, which I also took) is a more green version of my bedroom! Thank you very much for these awesome downloads!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 7:44 PM
I didn't see this set the first time it was posted, but I LOVE it! Great job.

Save the earth, its the only planet with chocolate.
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd May 2008 at 11:32 PM
I love your work so much!! Thanks for all of your hard work!! ^_^
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th May 2008 at 11:49 PM
Normally, I just download, click thanks, and go, but I just had to comment on this one. It's wonderful! Looks just as nice in the game, playing them, as it does in pictures. The espresso and dusty pink combo is beautiful~ 8D Thanks!
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 12:57 AM
I really like the way this set looks, I haven't used in the sims game yet though. (I JUST downloaded yet) but I'm sure it will work out great, thank you. I also downloaded two other of your nurseries. Stupid aspiration of "wanting ten children"... I always could use a new nursery!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 1:39 AM
I love pink and brown together! As with all your uploads it looks great in game! Very high quality! Thank you for this download and all your hard work!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 6:22 AM
The pattern and colors are a refreshing change! Thanks, I'm desperate for new nursery patterns.
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 8:20 AM
SO CUTE ! When I think about Nurseries, your designs are what comes to mind in RL . LOL>

thanks so much, Keep up the good work, and I am so happy that you updated to the sleigh furniture, possible the best crib EVER created!
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 3:32 PM
Beautiful It looks like the real sets that I've seen in different stores.
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 4:39 PM
help
Quote: Originally posted by dashboard00
Amazing as always! I love all your nurseries and can't wait to see what you come up with next. I had the original version of these, and I'm so glad you added to it and refined it.

Once ave downloaded this it doesn't show up on my sims 2 game :S
How can i change this ??
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 11:03 AM
Do I HAVE to download CEP for this to work?
Test Subject
#23 Old 24th May 2009 at 12:56 PM
Definately worth updating! <3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th May 2015 at 3:45 PM
These recolors are absolutely cute :3