Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Squares' Nursery Revisited!

by jadedicara Posted 9th Apr 2008 at 9:58 PM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 11:59 AM
Breath-taking! That green is so stylish. Thanks!
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 1:31 PM
What a beautiful set! Can't wait to use these in my game! Thanks.
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 7:26 PM
These are so amazing! I love the patterns! Great work!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 8:04 PM
Aww, so cute!

Let the music smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 8:28 PM
I've always loved this set! I like all of the changes you've made, especially the additions to the set. My nursery is COMPLETE! <3
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 10:51 PM
I love it! Do you think you'll ever be able to put these on the Madison Baby Suite?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tonitakitty
I love it! Do you think you'll ever be able to put these on the Madison Baby Suite?

The baby suite is fabric linked, so they will work on that set as well!

Quote: Originally posted by chaadoea
I've always loved this set! I like all of the changes you've made, especially the additions to the set. My nursery is COMPLETE! <3

Whoo!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 4:10 AM
wow LOVE he set, but could you please tell me how you get the pattern to show up correctly? im not saying yours doesn't, but when i make my own recolours, the always turn out like i cut the patternin half. Do yo know how to fix this??? btw love yours sets.

The Sim Supply!

Call me PD :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 5:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pokedude9777
wow LOVE he set, but could you please tell me how you get the pattern to show up correctly? im not saying yours doesn't, but when i make my own recolours, the always turn out like i cut the patternin half. Do yo know how to fix this??? btw love yours sets.

Check out the "Create" tab at the top of your screen. There are lots of tutorials! Practice makes perfect.
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 3:05 PM
It's ironic really. The age group that I have for the least amount of time (infants and toddlers) have the most stylish furnishings in my game. But, I can't help myself. I love all of your nursery designs and I keep having babies in game so that I can use them. Thanks for that :-).
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 3:56 AM
wow. awesome job :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 3:04 PM
I love your sets! Great job! One question...I can't get the bedding or changing table to show up. Everything else does. Any ideas? Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by klm7926
I love your sets! Great job! One question...I can't get the bedding or changing table to show up. Everything else does. Any ideas? Thanks!

That's really weird, I haven't heard of anyone else with that issue, and since they are recolors they should work..

The names of the files are "JI Squares Crib" and "JI Squares Changing Table" if you want to double check that they are getting into your downloads folder. I hope it gets fixed!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 1:36 AM
Very adorable! I love that you've included matching paint! I accidently came across Maxis carpet that matched this perfectly and my toddler had the cutest nursery! Thank you so much for all your continued hard work and especially for giving us more for our toddlers. It's hard to find good downloads for them! Thanks!
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 5:26 AM Last edited by Gabbers89 : 11th Jul 2008 at 3:20 AM.
this is adorable! I'm taking the circles one too for my girl

I have a question though, the potty and the toy box recolors don't show up for me do you know if I'm doing something wrong?

nvm I fixed ^.^
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by klm7926

I can see my bedding a changing table fine, but I have the problem with the potty. And I can't see the recolors of it for any of your collections, not just this one. I checked my downloads folder, clicked on the folder for this collection, and it was there. Do you know whats going on? Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Girlxninja16845
I can see my bedding a changing table fine, but I have the problem with the potty. And I can't see the recolors of it for any of your collections, not just this one. I checked my downloads folder, clicked on the folder for this collection, and it was there. Do you know whats going on? Thanks

Do you have the CEP installed? That's the only thing I can think of, I get very few technical difficulty responses.
Test Subject
#19 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 8:15 PM
Yes, I do. Well, thank you anyway. I love all your creations. I can live without colored potties for now.
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 5:31 PM
Oh my gosh your stuff is amazing! I think I'm going to download ALL of it! You did such a nice job! My sim's tummies light up everytime they have a baby cuz they know they get to decorate the room with nice stuff! Thank You Thank You Thank You!
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 12:36 AM
*awh! so cute!
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 11:18 PM
This is the best nursery room i have seen, and with the other stuff the parents room look similar too, thank you!
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 7:43 PM
this is cool! i luv ur beddings!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 7:48 PM
I love this design! It's so cute! I was just wondering, though, do you need a mesh for this to work?

Thanks! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 2:00 AM
Thank you so much!! Your work is amazing. This pattern is just so darn cute!