Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

medieval and renaissance gowns

by sherahbim Posted 11th Apr 2008 at 10:10 PM - Updated 21st Aug 2011 at 6:31 PM by sherahbim

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 5:41 AM
Fantastic work as always! I love the detail you put into the textures ;-) Thank you for sharing them!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 5:49 AM
AWESOME!! *________*~ I love your stuff, espeacilly your medieval clothes, can't wait to see more of you.

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
Forum Resident
#4 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 6:36 AM
I simply love your clothes. They are gorgeously detailed, these are the best yet. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work. I've never seen better.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 8:01 AM
yay! yay yay yay!! i appreciate these sooo much! my sims wardrobe was starting to become stale! ace thank u!!!!!!!!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 9:58 AM
Very cute, but: These gowns are renaissance and fantasy gowns. The Queen outfit is almost tudor styled. Only the camelot outfit resembles medieval womens wear.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 10:10 AM
thank you all very much
Elenee the name of the thread is actually "medieval and renaissance gowns", and seeing as im not a historical expert i was just going for the general feel of medieval, and time periods round about then
i usually just try to make clothing that i think looks pretty more than try to be historically accurate, but thank you in case anyone was curious now they know.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 11:41 AM
Love them! The ladies of Windlebridge and Windleport thank you :D
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 12:18 PM
Lovely. It is clothes like this that entice me to play.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 7:38 PM
OMG! that's perfect ! i love it. THX
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 7:40 PM
These are very pretty! Avesome details. I can´t wait to see these in game.
Thanks for sharing!

It´s all in your head.
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 8:25 PM
These are absolutely beautiful *presses thanks button* I'm so excited to see them in-game! Where can I find the lot that your models are on? It looks like the perfect complement to such wonderful clothing creations.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 8:47 PM
thank you guys im so happy you like them
its actually not a complete lot rksabre, its just a bunch of little sets i made for the back ground of the models
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 10:01 PM
These are gorgeous! I love medieval clothing. ^_^ The detail on the dresses is really amazing. I hope you don't mind my asking, but where did you get the angel statues?
Instructor
#15 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 10:27 PM
Wow, these are beautiful, absolutely! I would love to see some of these for teens as well!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 11:18 PM
Nothing short of awesome, as usual.
Beautiful work, Sherahbim.

The fairy told Billy "No." Billy then discovered the fairy's head was squishy, like a grape.
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 11:41 PM
These are gorgeous
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#18 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 3:43 AM
So pretty!!! Thank you!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Mad Poster
#19 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 6:25 AM
I love the "The Queen" one! I can certainly appreciate how hard it is do make a good dress, and this looks fantastic! Great job! :D

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 9:49 AM
they're wonderful, I always have space for more good medieval clothing, great job and thank you very much!
Instructor
#21 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 11:35 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 14th Apr 2008 at 6:09 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Amazing job ! These costumes, be it fantasy, medieval or renaissance, are absolutely beautiful, the details are breathtaking and my eyes are popping with the amount of work the pictures must have entailed (I’m notorious for my “photo phobia” ) Really, really good work!

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 8:11 PM
thank you everyone
Kumi Koda, the angel statues are by sgoobysnacks29 and you can get them here http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=64015 he has a huge collection of beautiful statues.
thank you alexasrosa im glad you like my pictures. i have a little photo phobia too, because i know its going to take me all day(or 2) to do, plus it takes me half an hour or more just to load my game (im a download-aholic and have a 7g folder)
Field Researcher
#23 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 1:10 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 14th Apr 2008 at 6:10 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
OMG! its been so long since I've seen anything medieval or historic here at MTS (or should I get technical an specify exactly which period your dresses resemble, hehe people crack me up...please don't let silly people weigh you down these are simply awesome) I only play medieval so your dresses are a welcome blessing. Oh an soooo love the Queen dress, I love the mesh at Sim ages wish they would update someday. Oh I so wish you would make more like the queen dress, I'll beg if ya like, haha. They are wonderful, an I love looking thru pictures of other ppls gameshots to see if they have anything I don't.
Instructor
#24 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 12:44 AM
I loooove these! I recently re-installed the game and am limiting myself to midieval stuff, so seeing some really good CC makes me drool.
Instructor
#25 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 3:15 PM
Woohooo, how can you say a big enough GORGEOUS on these. WOW.

The details are utterly magnificent. Just so beautifully done.

You are a superstar.
Page 1 of 3