Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simlaysons textile factory

by m618915 Posted 12th Apr 2008 at 9:33 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 2:14 PM
It looks wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 3:57 PM
haha thats awesome ! exterior wins it for me though !

Head Of Staff @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out

Check Out My Sims 3 Houses @SimsArtGallery
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 4:27 PM
M6 this (textile factory) is such a unique idea! Incredibly executed with your boolprop work - just amazing - I love everything about it! :D
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 11:27 PM
That roof is one of the most impressive I've seen yet. I don't care if it leaks! Really nice work!

~*~*~*~ Proud supporter of MTS2 ~*~*~*~
Alchemist
#6 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 6:27 PM
This factory breathes history! It looks so perfect! Thanks,
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 1:15 AM
Now, when you use limited CC this is what a lot should look like! It should inspire! I love it! What you did to the upper windows is impressive and the roofline. Nice factory. I shall add it to my Victorian London neighborhood! I will build an upper invisible floor to keep the rain out!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Theorist
#8 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 11:26 PM
Very nice indeed! What would Victorian London be without its sweat shops? (That's sweat shops not sweet shops - sweet shops would be welcome too!) StephSim's comments already sum up my overall impressions. The upper invisible floor is a good solution to the rain problem. But maybe not for the whole roof, because a partly leaky roof might well be suitable to the theme...
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 4:47 PM
Incredible roofing! Very nice job And now to build your very own historical Tampere...
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 7:45 PM
M6,
I love this factory. It's great work which transports the feel of the nineteenth sencury perfectly.

Leonie
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th May 2008 at 6:01 PM
Thank you all for your nice comments
Quote: Originally posted by Annikainen
And now to build your very own historical Tampere...
lol
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 9:10 PM
Ugh thats soooo cool! I dont have any expansion packs so I cant get it....even though I desperately need it for my sims 2 film about the triangle shirtwaist factory fire
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 10:38 AM
Such lovely steampunk factory ! I love the interior. I hope to see more of your creation in the future, you're such a talented creator.

"Architecture is Music in its Solid form."
Field Researcher
#14 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 5:50 AM
O__O OH my, this just blew my mind! Thanks for puting my victorian feelings in a building...
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 1:56 PM
Brilliant! Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th May 2011 at 5:52 PM
This is fantastic! I can't believe it's not a featured upload!
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 1:48 PM
OMG This is soo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! Thank you soo much for sharing this! I can't wait to make my Victorian worker simmies slave away creating the clothing for my upper class snobby Victorian simmies. Oh and also have my cruel slave drivering factory bosses look on at the poor simmies as they work their fingers to the bone. XD