Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victorian By AudluvsVegas

by AudluvsVegas Posted 13th Apr 2008 at 1:47 AM - Updated 16th Jul 2009 at 11:14 PM by AudluvsVegas : Mutiny

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 10:07 AM
Brilliant, Lee. Love the layout and the colors.

Everything I ever created is FREE for use. Use it as you wish, you can even include the CC with your lots. If you want to give credit please link to http://www.elitesimbuilders.com/.
Alchemist
#3 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 3:23 PM
Lovely, it looks as if it grows out of the hill up in the sky!
La petite garage looks like a little castle itself!
Thank you!
Scholar
#4 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 5:48 PM
This victorian mansion is FABULOUS.Everything is perfect:So stylish and beautiful.Its a delightful dreamhouse.Thank you so much for adding this jewel to our collection of beauties.Big hugs.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 9:26 AM
This is quite the house. So old fashioned and yet updated at the same time. Thanks. :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Wiki Wizard
#6 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 10:58 AM
another truly stunning lot, thanks so much, your work so so magnificent, your one of the best builders ever Thanks again, also STOP using free time, lol, i don't have it yet!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 3:52 PM
I don't know how you do it... do you really use the same tools as the rest of us builders??? seriously???
five stars! (again)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 4:44 AM
You guys are too nice...
appreciated so much