Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Your own Royal Borough

by nanisim Posted 18th Apr 2008 at 7:17 PM

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 7:37 PM
Default Your own Royal Borough
Brilliant. Thanks so much! This really helps to give atmosphere. I'll populate the town portion of my neighborhood with these as soon as I get to play next!

Musiquefille's Modest Mods - well, lots really.
Instructor
#3 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 7:47 PM
Wow, great! I was always looking for a more european middle size city neighbourhood decoration.
You really did an awesome job!
Theorist
#4 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 7:57 PM
Marvelous! A great idea and well executed!
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 8:07 PM
Beautiful!! I need something like this for my neighborhood

Thankyou very much!!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 8:17 PM
Great job! This will also look good in present-day cities! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 8:37 PM
Ouuu! *jumps around happily*
Thanks sooo much! I love my London-neighbourhoor, but it always looked so empty...
Thanks to your buildings, I can create a much more realistic atmosphere now!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#8 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 8:47 PM
Wonderful idea! My Victorian neighbourhood is going to look so much better now!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 8:57 PM
Absolutely brilliant. This will make a great impact on all of the Victorian lots. Thanks for these!

BTW - Be sure to download the lots in my Victorian Collection. I wanted you to see how I used several of your pieces in my creations. Thank you for your time and talent. I appreciate what you bring to the Sims community! I will be submitting them today. I'm cleaning up the files and organizing the photos now!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 9:07 PM
I was thinking in all of you, great builders (and great players too!), when I planned this set. Up with the retro-realism!
And thanks for all comments from the bottom of my heart.
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 9:17 PM
Wow, beautiful. I always think that people tend to concentrate on the American Victorian era with the painted ladies etc. when the name actually stemmed from a very English Queen (God save the Queen) so I'm loving this theme and this entry is so different and innovative, it must MUST have a mention at some point, some time.

Fight Prejudice
Fight the Ban!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 9:27 PM
Thanks! I'm going to use this for my rococo-era neighborhood. It always looked so barren before, and now it won't! Thanks.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 9:37 PM
Ahh, some excellent Victorian buildings from a truly great city, and from a great creator. Great work!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 9:47 PM
lovely. Brings out the victorian sim in you

The Sim Supply!

Call me PD :)
Alchemist
#15 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 9:57 PM
Good idea, perfectly executed! Thanks,
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 10:07 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Apr 2008 at 3:30 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is absolutely fantastic. Inspired by the Victorian Challenge I decided to create an entirely Victoria (London Type) town in my game and one of the biggest problems has been filling in the space. These are perfect you are so talented and generous for sharing. I've also just found the burgler/smoke alarms you did, these are great too.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 10:17 PM
I see that I was not the only in trouble with hood decoration, and I'm very happy making useful things.
It is actually a tribute to a great town, but there are many others that should deserve future sets like this.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 10:27 PM
Thank you! Much needed and appreciated.
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 10:37 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Apr 2008 at 3:30 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
nice!! great job. love.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAH WEST Side STORY IS AMaZINg LALaLaLALaLALALALLALALALAL!!!!!
Scholar
#20 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 10:47 PM
This new creation from you is WONDERFUL,Nani.I am floating in happiness and can't wait to see this gorgeous stuff working in the game.
Thank you so much.Big hugs.
Instructor
#21 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 10:57 PM
Thank you for such an amazing creation - I didn't know I needed this until I saw it!
Forum Resident
#22 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 11:07 PM
Oh my god, how perfect IS this? I am so impressed! I get tired of having to download a bajillion different lots in order to have my neighborhood look nice and full, so this is a godsend! Neighborhood objects are a personal favorite of mine, so thank you so much. <3
Instructor
#23 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 11:17 PM
Wonderful creations! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 11:27 PM
Nanisim, this is a perfect example of why youre one of my fav's! You never fail to impress. Thank you.

[
Theorist
#25 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 11:37 PM
This is clever! Well done!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Page 1 of 2