Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beautiful NAILS Pt.1&2 ~ADDED THUMBNAILS!!!~

by tio_r Posted 14th Apr 2008 at 2:43 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 2:25 AM
Very nice! Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 4:05 AM
Wow! These are beautiful. And thumbnails! Thank you. Selecting the proper nails can be so frustrating, even if they are actually labeled.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 10:08 AM
somebody is made some of this nails before,but i really love the leopard print and the blue ones!thanx great job!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 11:28 AM Last edited by ganguro : 15th Apr 2008 at 11:35 AM.
ScorpioMaurus also made the custom thumbs for my nail set. (thanks again, Scorpio )
custom thumbs are really sooo useful for nails...i'll redownload your sets now...

oh, i almost forgot...maybe you should mention, that people who already downloaded your older nail sets have to delete their Accessory.cache so that the thumbs will be shown in CAS...
Instructor
#6 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 9:30 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 17th Apr 2008 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Beautiful and interesting nails! Thank you!

My DEVIANTART profile
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 3:32 AM
I wish everyone would do this, great job

MAN ON A MISSION
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 3:34 AM
Yay!! Huge help adding the thumbnails, it's fantastic to look and find the matching nail color you want for your sims outfit I will get so much more use out of my nails now, thank you!! ~
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 11:33 PM
beautiful nails! And thank you so much for adding the thumbnail pictures. It makes it easier to find.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 12:33 PM
thank you for this, is so much simpler with thumbs

can i ask you how you put the thumbnails?
i'd like to update some of the stuff i have
Inventor
#11 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 7:35 PM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 20th Nov 2008 at 11:35 PM.
Leriety I am the one who added the thumbs, The process is long and hard to explain here but I have made a picture tutorial for those who would like to learn. The pictures are numbered by the steps you have to take so 01 is the first thing you must do and so on.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GJLZ1JY8

I apologize for not answering sooner but I didn't know they were made into a new post. Don't forget when using this method on an item that was already in your game you must delete the accessory.cache file or the new thumbs will not show up. If it is your first time putting the item in your game that step is not needed to have the thumbs show up. I used SnowStorm's Tutorial to learn but found it difficult for a noob to modding like myself so I made mine to use along side hers which is found here:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=194145

PS Tio_r congrats on the over 17,000 DLs
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 12:16 AM
Thanks!

It's always the littlest things that makes the difference between good looking and stunning
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 3:24 PM
these are so awesome, oh gosh i downloaded EVERYTHING you made and i'm really impressed that all your things work really good for me and i thank you for the thumbnails, elped me ALOT!
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 4:11 PM
so pretty, thanks
Field Researcher
#15 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 8:15 PM
These are really pretty! I can see a few, however, that I probably wouldn't use (no negative reflection on them, it's just that I have a grungy, gothy sort of look to my main hood). Any chance that you could pop the corresponding numbers on your picture, so it's easier for us to sort through and choose which to keep?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 8:01 AM
so who can use them??????? but there great good job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 3:06 PM
These nails me in the game work but choose to not see them and still have normal nails Maxis
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 15th May 2013 at 2:41 PM
Mesh link not working
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 12:37 AM
Thanks and thanks so beautiful and to the member who made the thumb nail. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 12:24 PM
Beatyful nails..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 9:39 AM
thanks so much for showing where this mod is at. these are the only nails I can find thanks again