Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 123 -- Base Game Starter, no CC

by plasticbox Posted 21st Apr 2008 at 1:22 AM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 1:55 PM by plasticbox

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 7:51 AM
I really like the latest set of lots that have this exterior. These are a prefect blend of downtown and country. I only wish that they had basements.

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 10:41 AM
The 104a one *has* a basement .. ?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 10:47 AM
Oooh fantastic, thanks!

Let the music smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 1:01 PM
I really like this. I kind of like the non-basement. They're so simple and game-friendly. Thank you
Instructor
#6 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 4:49 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 4th May 2008 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Once again, many thanks for continuing this series. I've been able to furnish an entire neighborhood with your lots!
Wiki Wizard
#7 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 5:34 PM
you never cease to amaze, thanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 4:07 AM
I meant to say I prefer the lots that have basements, I did not think this one did. A few minutes in my game, all lots have basements.

Thanks for making these lots, your apartments and backdoor series make up my downtown area. I never trust maxis to build anything to work correctly, they simply can not build a playable house since TS1.

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Instructor
#9 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 5:03 AM
Thank you so much! I am not a downloader but I am a builder and every single last lot of yours is inspiration!
Instructor
#10 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 3:37 PM
Wow! A starter-lot with all these features?! Too cool! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd May 2008 at 4:57 PM
The sight of it made me went wowing, nice estate with the majestic white color panelling, no wonder it was featured, awesome indeed!
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 7:09 AM
This is one of my favourite lots of all time.
I have a neighboorhood filled with this and other lots.
Thanks for making some great houses.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:55 AM
thank you