Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sweet Lolita - BABY Red Riding Hood Jumpskirt

by Gabihime Posted 25th Apr 2008 at 4:11 PM - Updated 26th Apr 2008 at 9:41 PM by Gabihime

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 6:22 AM
I'm a big fan of attention to detail. The real world dress is too cute and so is your sim version.
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 6:22 AM
I would be ETERNALLY grateful if you could [if its not too much trouble] do a version of the dress with the little cape thing. This is a beautiful work of art and you're incredibly talented! I love it so much! My simmies will tooo!

The Revolutionary Poet
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 10:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RevolutionaryPoet
I would be ETERNALLY grateful if you could [if its not too much trouble] do a version of the dress with the little cape thing.

I'd love too, since the one piece with the capelet is very cute, unfortunately, I don't know of any mesh at all that I could use either for the dress with the capelet, or for just the capelet itself to be worn with an existing mesh as an accessory. Since meshing is still pretty much beyond me, this puts the one piece out to pasture, unless you can suggest a mesh for me to use, in which case I'm all ears.
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd May 2008 at 12:45 AM
you did such a wonderful job with this! would it be possible for you to make a teen version? i would be soooo thankful if you did!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th May 2008 at 4:32 AM
I can't even tell you how awesome you are! Keep it up with the burando for our rori sims Maybe an AP piece next? (Carnival OP!) Thank you soooo much! *snags*
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 7:01 AM
Oh I love this so much. ♥ But I downloaded it and then my Sims didn't work any more. Where is the problem ~

khi hi hii~ ^____________^
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 5:10 PM
Just wanted to say that these dresses are wonderful and I hope you'll create more Lolita fashions based on actual Japanese designs. I've come across a lot of Lolita fashions for Sims but very few artists get it right.

I also had no problems with the downloads working. I'm on a Mac and I own all expansions up to Bon Voyage and these cute dresses did not effect my game in a negative way.

Thanks again!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 4:04 AM
Oh my goodness!
I've always loved Baby's stuff (especially their jumpers)! I'm so glad you made this- now my Sims can be as cute as I wish I was! Thank you!
(Gorgeous work, by the way- I can't imagine ever having the patience to get all that embroidery correct ^.^;
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 8:23 AM
FINALLY someone who knows what lolita is!
I was getting disheartened by pages and pages of little slutty goth rags. This makes it all worth it.
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 4:44 PM
there are so beautiful thanks for the lolli dresses!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 7:23 AM
OMG, these are the most gorgeous dresses tht i have ever seen. I love ur dresses and I love ur name even more. You must have worked really hard on these. They are so versatile and can be worn on any occasion. U have a lotta talent.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 6:42 PM
These are beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 10:14 PM
I LOVE BABY THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT! i could never afford the clothes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th May 2011 at 3:54 PM
This is amazing..

I actually own the real life version of the red dress <3.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 4:30 AM
COOL!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 6:52 PM
Aww, adorable~ <3 ^_^